My mom was a huge chocolate lover and made THE BEST desserts. Of course, they always consisted of some kind of chocolate. Chocolate cake, chocolate syrup and even chocolate bars. She was an amazing cook and baker and was always whipping up something yummy in the kitchen – like these Cream Cheese Brownies she made often!
These little heavenly bites of goodness are easy to make and will definitely be a crowd pleaser. Or, better yet, keep them all for yourself and just brag to your friends about how wonderful they are! I am sure this will be one of the most requested dessert recipes in your household from now on!
Cream Cheese BrowniesPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 box of any brownie mix you like best -13x9 pan size
- 1/3 cup butter - softened
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese - softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons flour
- * Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- * Prepare brownie mix as directed. Place mixture in bottom of 13x9 greased pan.
- * Blend butter, cream cheese & sugar together until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla and flour - mixing until combined and smooth.
- * Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture.
- * Bake for 40-45 mins until set and slightly brown on top.
- * Score tops of Cream Cheese Brownies while still hot - making it easier to cut when cooled.
- * Cool completely