There’s no denying how delicious these S’mores Brownies are!
Using a fudge brownie mix and pairing it up with graham crackers and chocolate chips is the perfect dessert combination. This just might be our new favorite way to make s’mores!
S’more Bars with Brownie Mix
If you’re in the mood for a super simple dessert recipe that everyone in the family will love, this is it! Perfect for a weekend at home or just a cure for your sweet tooth.
This S’mores brownie recipe is made using a brownie box mix and just a handful of other simple ingredients. And yes, it really does taste like a s’more!
INGREDIENTS + VARIATIONS
Fudge Brownie Mix
Using a boxed mix just cuts down on so many steps to this simple brownie recipe. You can really use any type of fudge brownie mix for this recipe!
We really can’t get enough of these Crazy-Good S’mores Cupcakes. Make them once and I think you’re going to have to agree.
Forget about needing an open fire to get that taste of s’mores. You can easily recreate it right at home in your own kitchen!
HOW TO MAKE S’MORES BROWNIES
1. Preheat the oven
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix brownie mix
Make brownies per the brownie mix directions on the box
Add in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and mix well
Add in 6 graham crackers to a 13X9 pan
Top with brownie batter and bake as directed
After removing the pan from the oven, set oven to broil
6. Add topping
Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over the warm brownies
Broil for about 4-5 inches from the heat for about 30-60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (watch carefully as this happens very fast!)
8. Add chocolate
Sprinkle with chocolate chips
To serve warm, allow to cool for about 30 minutes
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Don’t skimp on the chocolate – c’mon, this is part of the fun!
- Stay in front of the oven when you have it on broil. Trust me, this will brown quickly!
- You can store these brownies in a container for about 3 days for best taste and results.
EASY DESSERT RECIPES
- No-Bake Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Balls
- Deliciously Easy Pumpkin Bread
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 box 13x9 pan size fudge brownie mix
- Water vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips - divided
- 6 full graham crackers plus 2 graham crackers broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Make brownies as directed.
- Add in 1/2 cup chocolate chips - mix well.
- Add 6 graham crackers to 13x9 pan
- Top with brownie batter and bake as directed.
- After removing pan from oven, set oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies.
- Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully marshmallows and graham crackers will brown quickly.)
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- To serve warm, cool about 30 minutes.