There’s no denying how delicious these S’mores Brownies are! These fudgy brownies are made with gooey marshmallows and delicious melted chocolate. The top of the brownies has yummy graham cracker crumbs sprinkled all over. It’s a favorite recipe for sure!
Using a fudge brownie mix and pairing it up with graham crackers and chocolate chips is the perfect dessert combination. This just might be our new favorite way to make s’mores!
If you’re worried that you’re going to eat the entire pan of brownies, you just might with this recipe! These homemade s’mores brownies really are the best!
S’more Bars with Brownie Mix
If you’re in the mood for a super simple dessert recipe that everyone in the family will love, this is it! Perfect for a weekend at home or just a cure for your sweet tooth.
This S’mores brownie recipe is made using a brownie box mix and just a handful of other simple ingredients. And yes, it really does taste like a s’more!
The best thing about making these decadent s’mores brownies is that they’re really easy to make! The next time that you’re craving that graham cracker sandwich with marshmallows, this is a good idea to whip up!
- Fudge brownie mix (+ ingredients listed on the brownie box) – You’ll need some vegetable oil, water, and egg – to be exact.
- Mini marshmallows – You can also use marshmallows cut into small pieces.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – For chocolatey brownies, add more chocolate chips!
- Graham crackers – The graham cracker layer is so good!
Fudge Brownie Mix
Using a boxed mix just cuts down on so many steps to this simple brownie recipe. You can really use any type of fudge brownie mix for this recipe!
We really can’t get enough of these Crazy-Good S’mores Cupcakes. Make them once and I think you’re going to have to agree.
Forget about needing an open fire to get that taste of s’mores. You can easily recreate it right at home in your own kitchen!
HOW TO MAKE S’MORES BROWNIES
1. Preheat the oven
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix brownie mix
Make brownies per the brownie mix directions on the box
Add in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and mix well
Add in 6 graham crackers to a 13X9 pan
Top with brownie batter and bake as directed
After removing the pan from the oven, set the oven to broil
6. Add topping
Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over the warm brownies
Broil for about 4-5 inches from the heat for about 30-60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (watch carefully as this happens very fast!)
8. Add chocolate
Sprinkle with chocolate chips
To serve warm, allow to cool for about 30 minutes
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Don’t skimp on the chocolate – c’mon, this is part of the fun!
- Stay in front of the oven when you have it on broil. Trust me, this will brown quickly!
- You can store these brownies in a container for about 3 days for best taste and results.
What is the best way to store leftover brownies?
To keep the brownies fresh, store them in an airtight container. These brownies can be stored at room temperature.
How do you keep the brownies from sticking to the baking pan?
You need to be sure that you’re greasing the baking dish. Before you add the batter to the bottom of the prepared pan, spray it with nonstick spray!
Can I use marshmallow fluff on top instead of marshmallows?
You can get that toasted marshmallow taste however you want. As long as you have some marshmallow goodness on top of these graham cracker squares, you’re going to have good memories and flavors of this dessert!
EASY DESSERT RECIPES
- No-Bake Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Balls
- Deliciously Easy Pumpkin Bread
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- Homemade Brownies
- 1 box 13×9 pan size fudge brownie mix
- Water vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips – divided
- 6 full graham crackers plus 2 graham crackers broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Make brownies as directed.
- Add in 1/2 cup chocolate chips – mix well.
- Add 6 graham crackers to 13×9 pan
- Top with brownie batter and bake as directed.
- After removing pan from oven, set oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies.
- Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully marshmallows and graham crackers will brown quickly.)
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- To serve warm, cool about 30 minutes.