This No-Bake Oreo Dessert is a quick and easy no-bake dessert you’re gonna love! This chocolate dessert is made up of pudding, cream cheese, cool whip, and Oreos, of course.
If your family is anything like my family…they LOVE Oreos and anything that contains Oreos. That’s why when I tried this scrumptious No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe that our Pastor’s wife made at Church, I KNEW I had to have the recipe to share with you all!
No-Bake Oreo Dessert
It’s rich and full of flavor, yet light and creamy. A favorite with everyone who’s tried it, you can’t miss on this Oreo Dessert for your next Pot Luck or family dinner!
How-To Make Oreo Dessert:
Oreo Dessert Ingredients:
- 1 pkg Oreos
- ½ stick butter
- One 8 ounce pkg cream cheese – softened
- 1 6.9oz pkg INSTANT vanilla instant pudding note: do not make the pudding AND use the milk below. Only add the 3 cups in these directions.
- One 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk TOTAL – SEE note below
- 1 cup of sugar
NOTE: Some people have had trouble with this setting up – I have not. I’ve used skim, 2% and whole milk. I believe that WHOLE MILK is best.
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW
When making this recipe, I’ve found the following items to be so helpful!!
Stand Mixer – Having a good way to mix your pudding to get it nice and thick helps a ton!
Covered Dish – You WILL want to take this Oreo Dessert places again and again. Invest in a 9×13 dish with a lid. It will help a ton!
Spatulas – Having a good set of spatulas in the kitchen is so helpful! From folding to mixing to scraping and more! Don’t cheap out. I’ve done it and ended up with the plastic spatula flying off – more times than one!
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER MY FAVORITES!
KitchenAid KSM155GBRI 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl – Raspberry IceOXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 3 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 9 x 13OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula SetT
1. Crush Oreos in a 9×13 pan – saving a few for topping later. Pour melted butter over crushed Oreos.
2.In a large bowl, mix together with a mixer – instant pudding & milk until thickened. Then add the cream cheese and sugar – mix well.
3.Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos.
4. Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
** I made this batch with Double Stuffed Oreos, but you could really use any flavor of Oreo you’d like, along with changing up the pudding used, as well! Next time, I’m going with Mint Oreos!
This No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe is sure to be a hit in your house, too!
Try our NEWEST No-Bake Oreo Dessert – Oreo Fluff Dessert!
UPDATE: 3/31/2014 – I made this yet again and it turned out perfectly! I used whole milk this time and it set up and was nice and thick within a few hours. Watch the video below!
UPDATE 2/27/19 – This STILL turns out when I make it. I added a whole post on my best tips that you can read, too! Learn How to Make The BEST Oreo Dessert EVER!
- 1 package Oreos
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 6.9 oz pkg vanilla INSTANT pudding Must be INSTANT PUDDING. NOT Cook and Serve.
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk TOTAL This is THE TOTAL AMOUNT of Milk needed.
- 1 cup sugar
- Crush Oreos and place in a 9×13 pan - saving a few for topping
- Pour melted butter over Oreos
- In a large bowl, mix pudding & milk together until it thickens. Add softened cream cheese, and sugar and mix well.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results
* Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to items I love to share with you!
If you like this post – you’ll want to check these out, too!