Corn Casserole! This savory side dish includes only 5 ingredients and bakes up delicious every time! A perfect compliment to any meal!
If you’re looking for the perfect side dish with ingredients you already have one hand in your pantry and fridge, this easy Jiffy Corn Casserole Recipe is the answer!
Whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, sour cream, butter, and Jiffy Corn muffin mix makes this yummy jiffy corn casserole dish amazingly good…and EASY!
Paula Deen is the queen of southern meals and made this dish even more popular than I remember it being when I was growing up.
A holiday meal wasn’t complete without a Paula Deen Corn Casserole on the table!
Some people like it super sweet but I like it with just the amount of sweetness from the Jiffy muffin mix. Jiffy Mix Corn Casserole – It’s perfect!
Corn Casserole Ingredients
- whole kernel corn
- cream-style corn
- sour cream
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
How to Make Corn Casserole
Making this buttery, comforting casserole is simple and requires only two steps!
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add to an 8×8 greased baking dish and bake in a 350-degree oven for 35 minutes.
DONE! That’s it!
Southern Comfort Side Dish at it’s best!
Don’t believe me? Watch the video in the recipe to see just how easy it really is!
Want to change it up and get a little fancy? Try these mix-ins for a new casserole experience!
- Add 2 eggs for a creamy, richer flavor
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese to the mixture and top with 1/4 of cheese.
- Add two small cans of diced green chilis for a spicer version. Add in the cheese from above for an amazing dish, too!
- Suger – some people like a sweeter corn casserole. Add 1/4 to 1/2 sugar to your mixture.
Can I double this recipe?
Absolutely! This cream corn casserole type recipe is perfect to be doubled for a big family gathering. Just add it to a 9×13 baking dish instead of the 8×8 pan.
Can Corn Casserole be made ahead?
Sure! Just cover it tightly with foil and store in the fridge for up to 2 days. When you’re ready to bake it, just add to the oven at 350 degrees and bake until steaming how.
Can you freeze Corn Casserole?
Yes! You can easily freeze completely cooled corn casserole ina freezer-safe pan for up to 3 months. Thaw completely before reheating.
For more amazing side dishes, try these next!
- 8 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn drained
- 15 ounces creamed corn not drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a greased 8"x8" or "9x9" baking dish.
- Cook uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until lightly browned.