Delicious pork loin is slow roasted in the crockpot and topped with a delicious homemade barbecue sauce.
The recipe has been passed down from my grandmother to my mother, to me and NOW to you! Pulled Pork is one of the easiest comfort meals to make – and the slow cooker makes it even easier!
If you’re looking for a pulled pork recipe that is super easy, fool-proof and FULL of flavor – this one is for you! While you could make this recipe in the oven or instant-pot, I like to make it in the slow cooker for extra flavor.
Plus – it makes your house smell amazing all day long as it cooks.
Crock Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2-3 pound pork roast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar – apple cider vinegar is my favorite!
- 3 tablespoons sugar
How to make Crock Pot Pulled Pork – Easily!
- Add pork roast to a slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours
- When the roast is almost done, add the remaining ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until slightly thickened and remove from heat.
- When pork is done, falling apart, shred with two forks in the slow cooker
- Add barbecue sauce and stir well.
- Keep on warm heat and serve on small slider buns – add coleslaw right on top for a little extra love!