How to get the CRISPIEST BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS. This baked chicken thighs recipe is the easiest way to get moist, flavorful, chicken thighs every time! Serve with a side of Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Vegetables, and Cheesy Potatoes for the ultimate comfort meal!
Crispy on the outside, moist and juicy on the inside, these Baked Chicken Thighs come together with a few ingredients and only one pan!
baked chicken thighs recipe is the easiest way to get moist, flavorful, crispy, chicken thighs every time with only a few ingredients.” src=”https://www.allthingsmamma.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/baked-chicken-thighs-2-741×1024.jpg” alt=”” width=”720″ height=”995″ data-pin-description=”This one-pan, baked chicken thighs recipe is the easiest way to get moist, flavorful, crispy, chicken thighs every time with only a few ingredients.” />
Baked Chicken Thighs
This one-pan, baked chicken thighs recipe is the easiest way to get moist, flavorful, crispy, chicken thighs every time with only a few ingredients. By using a few simple ingredients you’ll have the best roasted chicken thighs ever!
Ingredients You’ll Need for Baked Chicken Thighs:
- Chicken – 2-4 pounds, skin on, bone-in
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
Here’s how to make the ultimate Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs every time!
- Choose chicken thighs with skin on and bone-in for the most flavor.
- Pat the chicken thighs with a paper towel on both sides before adding seasoning to get extra crispy skin.
- For the best results, use a rimmed baking sheet roasting chicken thighs.
- Use a good quality Olive Oil and drizzle over the chicken thighs. Rub the olive oil on both sides of the chicken thigh before seasoning.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the seasoning on both sides and rub in with your hands. (don’t forget to WASH your hands immediately after to avoid cross-contamination YUK!)
- Roast in a pre-heated 400 degree over for 35-40 mins until the chicken reaches 165 degrees with a meat thermometer. You can get a very affordable meat thermometer HERE.
- Allow the chicken to rest on the pan for at least 5 minutes before serving. This helps keep chicken moist by allowing the juices to really set in.
There you have it! The EASIEST way to get the crispy, moist, and the most flavorful chicken thighs ever!
Side Dish Options for Chicken Thighs
For an amazing comfort meal, try these side dish options!
I put together a video that walks you through each step and to show you just how easy it really is!
Baked Chicken Thighs
- 2 Pounds Chicken thighs About 4-6
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels. Arrange the chicken thighs on the baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil - rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat.
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly and rub in with your hands.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.*
For more Chicken Recipes, try these readers favorites next!