Easy Pumpkin Bread is one of the best recipes to make for the fall! It’s quick, moist, and full of that crazy-good pumpkin flavor.
Since this simple bread recipe makes two loaves, you’ll have plenty to share with family and friends, too.
Make this fun loaf recipe and be amazed at how fast it bakes up! (ready in just 30 minutes of time!)
Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice
What you’ll notice about this easy pumpkin bread is that it’s made with a handful of simple ingredients and easy to bake. These loaves of bread will turn you into quite the baker!
If you love this healthy pumpkin bread, make certain that you try these Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, too. Another simple recipe with that amazing pumpkin flavor.
INGREDIENTS + VARIATIONS
This is what gives that delicious pumpkin taste. You’ll find this in the store in a can but DO NOT confuse it with pumpkin pie filling.
A dash or two of this is what adds that extra pumpkin flavor! Some people opt to use cinnamon instead and that choice is up to you.
Pumpkin Dump Cake
This is literally the BEST Pumpkin Dump Cake. Just think of this as another simple way to make another amazing fall dessert.
HOW TO MAKE EASY PUMPKIN BREAD
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease and flour two loaf pans.
Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice into one bowl.
In another large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water, and sugar until well blended.
Next, add the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
Pour into the prepared pans.
Bake for about 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Make certain to not overcook this pumpkin bread recipe. It will dry it out and lose some of the flavors.
- Toppings for this pumpkin bread recipe are butter, crease cheese frosting, a drizzle of honey, or a sprinkling of powder sugar!
- Store this bread recipe in an airtight container to keep it as fresh as possible.
- You can freeze this dessert bread recipe by wrapping it in saran wrap and storing it in an airtight container or bag.
EASY BREAD RECIPES
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice into one bowl.
- In another large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water, and sugar until well blended.
- Next, add the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
- Pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Pin this recipe for later!