20This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake dessert is the ultimate dessert to serve up. Oreo Golden Sandwiches, a cheesecake pudding filling, and topped with whipped topping and fresh summer berries.
This no-bake dessert is the ultimate 4th of July Dessert that will be the star of the party.
If you have followed me for a while you might know this is a spin-off recipe from my Oreo Dessert that is also a no-bake recipe. It is by far one of the most popular recipes on my blog, month after month. For good reason, the pudding mix with Oreo’s is a chocolate lovers dream if you asked me. But, I wanted to create a different patriotic version that used fresh berries, which is great for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
I made this dessert for Memorial Day and let me say it was gone in the blink of the eye. Our family and friends devoured this easy no-bake cheesecake dessert. You get the broken up cookies, topped with creamy cheesecake flavored filling, whipped topping and then topped with ripe berries.
When I took my first bite it was like fireworks going off! Nothing beats an Oreo dessert in my books, and when it doesn’t require baking it gets a gold star status!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese
- 2 small packages cheesecake instant pudding note: do not make the pudding AND use the milk below. Only add the 3 cups in these directions.
- 1 8 ounce Container of Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk see note below
- 1-2 cups blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Crush Oreos and place in a 9×13 pan
- Cream softened cream cheese with a handheld mixer in a large bowl.
- Add pudding packages and milk to the cream cheese and mix until thickened.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos.
- Sprinkle with mixed summer berries.
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results
These items help this recipe become a breeze to make!
Stand Mixer | Save your arms from trying to whip that pudding, use a stand mixer, and it will be faster and less work on your end.
Covered Dish | Having a lid for your 9×13 dish makes it great for traveling to dinner parties, and potlucks. No more aluminum foil lids.
Spatulas | A nice sturdy spatula that is good at folding in the ingredients, scraping down the sides is a must. I love my spatulas, these are what I used.
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER MY FAVORITES!
KitchenAid KSM155GBRI 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl – Raspberry IceOXO Good Grips Freezer-to-Oven Safe 3 Qt Glass Baking Dish with Lid, 9 x 13OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Silicone Spatula SetT
Want another great dessert, check out my 4th of July Snack Mix, Oreo Dessert, Oreo Fluff Dessert, 40 of the Best Memorial Day Recipes to Feed A Crowd, and my No-Bake S’mores Bars. You can never go wrong with some delicious sweets in your life.
What is your favorite Oreo flavor? Are you a classic or do you venture out to the peanut butter, mint, or something else?