This No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect summer no-bake dessert! Made with Golden Oreos, cream cheese, pudding, and cool whip!
This no-bake dessert is the ultimate 4th of July dessert that’s sure to be the star of the party. If you’re an Oreo lover, you’re not going to want to miss out on this one. Creamy cheesecake filling is folded with fluffy Cool Whip and placed on top of a crunch golden Oreo cookie crust for a refreshing dessert. The best part? You won’t have to turn on your oven!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
This delightfully cool and sweet recipe is perfect for hot summer days. A crushed Oreo cookie crust combined with a smooth cream cheese mixture makes this one of my favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe choices.
If you have followed me for a while you might know this is a spin-off recipe from my Oreo Dessert that is also a no-bake recipe. It is by far one of the most popular recipes on my blog, month after month. But I wanted to create a different patriotic version that used fresh berries, which is great for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
I made this dessert for Memorial Day and let me say it was gone in the blink of an eye. Our family and friends devoured this easy no-bake cheesecake dessert. You have broken-up cookies topped with creamy cheesecake-flavored filling, whipped topping, and then topped with ripe berries for a refreshing dessert.
When I took my first bite it was like fireworks going off! Nothing beats an Oreo dessert in my book, and when it doesn’t require baking it gets gold star status!
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Golden Oreos – You can substitute regular Oreos if you like, although the flavor will change.
- Cream Cheese – For that wonderful cheesecake flavor.
- Cheesecake Instant Pudding – You won’t make the cheesecake according to the package directions. Follow my recipe instructions for the best results.
- Cool Whip
- Milk – I use whole milk for richness.
- Blueberries – You can also substitute or add raspberries, too.
To make this dessert more chocolatey, drizzle some hot fudge over the top of the cheesecake or add chocolate curls. For more crunch, throw on some more chopped Oreos.
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake
- Crush the cookies: Crush the Oreos and place them in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Whip the cream cheese: Cream the softened cream cheese with a handheld mixer in a large bowl.
- Add the pudding mix: Add pudding packages and milk to the cream cheese and mix until thickened.
- Fold in the Cool Whip: Fold the Cool Whip into the pudding mixture and spread it over the Oreos.
- Sprinkle the top with the berries: Sprinkle with mixed summer berries.
- Chill the dessert: Chill for 2-3 hours for the best results.
If you’re concerned that the filling won’t set, you can start by adding a little bit less milk, about 1 ½-2 cups milk to the pudding mix. I prefer to use whole milk in this recipe for the best results.
How to Store No-Bake Cheesecake Dessert
Store leftover cheesecake in the pan, tightly covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve straight from the fridge.
If you feel like your cheesecake filling isn’t firm enough, you can let it chill longer. It’s possible that the filling had too much liquid for it to set well.
You can add gelatin to the filling of a no-bake cheesecake if you are concerned that it won’t set properly.
You can freeze a no bake cheesecake to help it set. It’s better to use the refrigerator and let it set slowly, but in a pinch, you can help it along by putting it in the freezer for about 1 hour.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 package Golden Oreos other flavors may be subsititued
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 small packages cheesecake instant pudding note: do not make the pudding AND use the milk below. Only add the 3 cups in these directions.
- 3 cups milk see note below
- 1 8 ounce package Cool Whip
- 1-2 cups blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Crush Oreos and spread out evenly in a 9×13 pan1 package Golden Oreos
- Cream softened cream cheese with a handheld mixer in a large bowl.1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Add pudding packages and milk to the cream cheese and mix until thickened.2 small packages cheesecake instant pudding, 3 cups milk
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos.1 8 ounce package Cool Whip
- Sprinkle with mixed summer berries.1-2 cups blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results
Want another great dessert, check out my 4th of July Snack Mix, Oreo Dessert, Oreo Fluff Dessert, 40 of the Best Memorial Day Recipes to Feed A Crowd, How To Make THE BEST No-Bake Oreo Dessert EVER and my No-Bake S’mores Bars. You can never go wrong with some delicious sweets in your life.
What is your favorite Oreo flavor? Are you a classic or do you venture out to the peanut butter, mint, or something else?