This easy, homemade No-Bake Cheesecake recipe couldn’t be easier. In less than 20 minutes of time, this cherry dessert will be ready to sit down and enjoy!
Having an easy no-bake dessert that literally just has to be mixed together and chilled is such a simple and delicious idea for any occasion!
With just 7 simple ingredients, this cherry cheesecake recipe is going to become your favorite simple dessert.
Graham Cracker Crust, Cool Whip, Cream Cheese and Sugar
One of my favorite parts of this no-bake recipe is the simple graham cracker crust. It’s crumbly and sweet and just meshes so perfectly with the lightly whipped cheesecake filling.
And if you want to try to give this cheesecake recipe a different texture, pop it in the freezer for later and eat slightly frozen. This is such a simple homemade dessert that you can easily make ahead for later in the day or even the next day!
Make sure to top with your favorite fruit pie filling – blueberry, lemon, apple – it’s all up for grabs. (we love cherries so this was a no brainer for us!)
INGREDIENTS + VARIATIONS
I’m a big fan of Philadelphia Cream Cheese so we always have this on hand. This is the basis of the dessert so you want it to be softened and creamy.
Combing the Cool Whip topping with the cream cheese and sugar is what makes this dessert light, creamy, and delicious.
Trust me – this is a must! The sour cream cuts the sweetness and adds a little tanginess that everyone loves from that classic cheesecake flavor.
If you like your cheesecake plain, you can just leave the topping off. But if you want to change things up to your liking try blueberry, lemon, apple, or peach pie filling. They’re all delish!
Simple No-Bake Dessert Recipes
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and mix.
2. Add to dish
Press into a 13X9 baking dish and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Allow the crust to cool before filling with cheesecake filling.
Mix together the cream cheese and sugar.
Add in sour cream and vanilla.
Fold in whipped cream until smooth.
Add mixture to the top of the cooled graham cracker crust.
8. Add topping
Top the dish with the entire cherry pie filling.
Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Make certain to let the cream cheese soften at room temperature or you’ll end up with lumpy cheesecake.
- Be sure to allow the crust to cool completely before adding on the cheesecake layer. It will melt if the crust is still hot.
- You can chill or eat right away. It’s totally up to you!
- Use a sharp knife to get the cleanest cuts possible. I also like to wipe off my knife with a paper towel in-between cuts.
What other toppings can you add to this no-bake cheesecake recipe?
Easy Cheesecake Recipes
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Mix well.
- press into a 13x9 baking dish and bake at 350 degress for 10 mintures.
- Allow to cool before filling with cheesecake filling
- Combine cream cheese and sugar together - mix well
- Mix in sour cream & vanilla
- Fold in whipped cream until smooth
- Add to the prepared + cool graham cracker crust
- Top the dish with the cherry pie topping or flavor of choice
- Chill for at least 2 hours or over night