S’Mores Bars Recipe made with only 4-ingredients – Golden Grahams Cereal, Hershey Chocolate Bars, Marshmallows, and Butter! It’s the EASIEST no-bake dessert bar recipe ever! No campfire required!
This S’Mores Bars Recipe is AMAZING! AND they’re super easy to make! Pull out a few ingredients from your pantry and you’ll have a delicious dessert in just minutes!
S’Mores Bars Recipe
Everyone loves S’mores, right? There’s just something about sandwiching a marshmallow topped with chocolate between crispy graham crackers that pretty much everyone loves.
The downside to making smores is that you normally need to be camping or have a campfire in your backyard to make them. Plus they can sure get sticky and messy.
So, I came up with a S’mores Bars recipe that has all the yummy goodness as your favorite camping treat but none of the campfire or mess!
Plus – they’re NO BAKE!
OH, and did I mention that you use actual Hershey’s Bars in this recipe? YEP! You can’t go wrong with Hershey’s Chocolate.
And marshmallows – OH the deliciousness of ooey, gooey marshmallows!
I made these S’Mores Dessert Bars for a gathering one night and came home with an empty pan and with everyone asking for the recipe. I thought it was so good (and I was craving more!) that I made them again the very next day for a family pool party.
Again, everyone was asking for the recipe. You KNOW you have a good recipe when they’re wiped out two days in a row.
This no-bake dessert recipe takes less than 20 minutes to make and only 4-ingredients! That’s my kind of dessert!
Ingredients Needed for S’Mores Bars
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Hershey Bars
How To Make S’Mores Bars
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a sauce pan – remove from heat
- Add Golden Grahams and mix well with the marshmallow mixture
- Layer in a 13×9 pan and top with Hershey Bars
TIP: Remember, just like Rice Krispie Treats, DO NOT mash them down in the pan! For all that is good and holy, DO NOT MASH THEM DOWN!
Have you ever had a Rice Krispie Treat that tore off the roof of your mouth? I guarantee it was because it was all smooshed in the pan and hard as rock. Don’t do it!
I promise that if you just lightly press them down in the pan, these S’ Mores Bars will harden up just enough to stay together and also remain gooey and yummy!
More No-Bake Desserts!
Do yourself (and me!) a big favor and PIN this recipe to remember it for later – right after you make it, of course! Just click the little “P” on the photo above and save it for yourself you and all your friends! You won’t regret it!
No-Bake S'Mores Bars
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 4 Hershey's Bars - broken up
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Golden Graham cereal and mix well until coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press HALF of mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with butter. Top with half of the Hershey's Bars.
- Add the rest of the cereal mixture right on top, pressing down LIGHTLY.
- Top with remaining Hershey Bars.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
Pull out a few ingredients from your pantry and you’ll have a quick and easy delicious dessert in just minutes with these 4-Ingredient S’ Mores Bars! Everyone loves them!
And if you like S’mores – you can’t go wrong with my S’mores Brownies! They’re worth a look, too!!