This Easy Oreo Fluff Dessert is a super simple no-bake dessert that is creamy and delicious with just the right amount of sweetness to tame that sweet tooth of yours with only 5 simple ingredients!
If you’re a fan of Oreo cookies and fluff desserts, add this easy recipe to the top of your list! This Oreo fluff recipe is made with instant pudding mix and a few other basic ingredients. The best part? It’s a great choice for an after school snack and is one of my favorite recipes for a holiday side dish, too!
Oreo Fluff Salad Recipe
My Oreo Dessert Recipe is one of the most popular dessert recipes on my blog. Why? Because it has Oreos and is so simple and absolutely easy to make.
This is a spin-off of the recipe, and let me say just as popular in our home. The kids love coming home from school to a tasty dessert waiting for them and this is always a hit!
If you are a fan of an Oreo Fluff full of cream cheese, vanilla pudding, cool whip, and Oreos than you are guaranteed to enjoy this easy no-bake dessert that always turns out perfect!
What You Need To Make Oreo Fluff
The process of making this Oreo Fluff couldn’t be any simpler, and the ingredient list is minimal. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill in the fridge! Let me say the temptation is hard to resist, especially when you know how scrumptious this is.
- Double Stuffed Oreos – I love the ratio of cookie and cream that comes with a double stuffed!
- Cream Cheese – You will get a super thick and creamy texture with a hint of tang from the cream cheese.
- Instant Vanilla Pudding – This is your creamy base, and make sure not to add the milk that is required from the box. Only use the milk that is in the recipe below.
- Cool Whip – You can never go wrong with Cool Whip and desserts in my book. This will give you a light and fluffy texture, hence the word fluff in the title!
- Milk – This is going to give your recipe the liquid it needs to mix up into a beautiful dessert.
How To Make Oreo Fluff
- Crush the Oreos – Start by crushing half of your package of double stuffed Oreos. I like to put them in a sealable bag and use a rolling pin to smash the cookies. You can make them as small or large as you would like. We prefer a larger chunk.
- Mix with a mixer – Next, in a bowl with a hand-held mixer, beat your cream cheese until it is nice and creamy with no lumps.
- Add the pudding – Add in your pudding mixture along with the milk and continue to mix until it is beginning to get thick.
- Fold in the whipped cream – Then fold in your whipped cream, gently. You don’t want to over mix or it will not be a nice light and fluffy dessert.
- Add more Oreos – Finally, sprinkle in some of the crushed Oreos and leave a few back to sprinkle over the top for presentation. Refrigerate for an hour or more, or until your fluff is firm.
The easiest way to store Oreo dessert recipes like this one is to add them to an airtight container and keep it in the fridge. You can also cover with plastic wrap if you don’t have a lid.
You bet! Mint Oreos would be a super fun way to make this Oreo cookie salad! Don’t forget to sprinkle on some mini marshmallows and even some white chocolate chips for even more sweetness.
More amazing no-bake desserts
- 1/2 package double stuffed Oreos
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 small pacakge vanilla instant pudding do not make the pudding AND use the milk below
- 1/2 8oz container of Cool Whip
- 1.5 cups milk TOTAL
- Crush up half of a package of Oreos. I like to break them into larger chunks. This is totally up to you!
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl with a hand held mixer.
- Add in the package of pudding and milk. Blend well until incorporated and starts to get thick.
- Fold in the whipped cream – gently.
- Add Oreos to the pudding mixture and stir well. Save a few to sprinkle over the top.
- Add to a medium size bowl and chill in the fridge for an hour or more – giving the mixture time to firm up.
- When ready to serve, add remaining Oreos on top. Serve with graham crackers or eat with a spoon!
Pin This Recipe For Later!