Heading to a 4th of July picnic this weekend and don’t know what to bring? How about this 4th of July snack mix?! It’s sweet and salty and guaranteed to please everyone! Especially the kids!
Whip up a big batch to share with everyone it individual cups or just a big bowl on the table.
You’ll love the sweet and salt combination of the popcorn that’s covered with white chocolate, the crispy pretzels and the Annie’s Friends Bunny Grahams. They are so good! Treats like this don’t have to be off-limits when you make it with all-natural, good for you ingredients.
For 25 years, Annie’s has been nourishing families with simple, down-to-earth foods that taste great and are easy to love. They know that real food tastes better. That’s why Annie’s uses only simple, natural, and organic ingredients—if it’s not real, it’s not Annie’s.
Try Annie’s in your own snack mix this 4th of July. From all natural cheddar bunnies to graham cracker bunnies, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
[Tweet “The perfect 4th of July Snack Mix #TeamAnnies”]
4th of July Snack Mix
- 1 bag all natural popcorn
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 bag Annie's graham cracker bunnies
- red white and blue sprinkles
- Cover a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt chocolate chips on low in microwave
- Pour over popcorn in a large bowl and mix around
- Spread out on cookie sheet and cover with pretzels, grahams and sprinkles
- Allow to harden before eating
Check out Annie’s Homegrown for more info and recipes like this!
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between my blog and Annie’s Homegrown. This could include Annie’s providing me w/ content, product, access or other forms of payment.
Fun! I have some Annie’s cookies in the pantry, so I might just have to make this today.