If you’re looking for a quick and easy appetizer recipe, this Buffalo Chicken Nachos recipe is it!
The #1 recipe here on All Things Mamma, Buffalo Chicken Dip, is now an even hotter appetizer recipe as Buffalo Chicken Nachos! That’s right – BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS for the win! If you like your nachos spicy, loaded and full of flavor, this is going to be your NEW favorite appetizer recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Nachos
1 can, drained, Diced Chicken (can use shredded chicken instead)
1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Frank’s)
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
1 bag Tortilla Chips
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Olives, jalapenos, tomatoes – to taste
1. Mix chicken, wing sauce and ranch dressing together in a skillet. Heat through.
3. Heat for 5 mins or until cheese is all melty and bubbles in a 350 degree oven.
4. Remove from oven and top with olives, jalapenos, and tomatoes if desired.
5. Enjoy right from the pan or serve on small plates with sour cream, salsa or as is!
That’s it! Buffalo Chicken Nachos are the perfect quick and easy appetizer recipe that you’ll be asked to make again and again. Believe me! I know!
We can’t get enough of this recipe in our house. I have to cut myself off! haha! Take a look at all that yummy goodness on there. I bet you can’t just eat one!
Make sure to pick up my FAVORITE Cast Iron Skillet to make these Buffalo Chicken Nachos in. It makes them taste even better! (well, not really. But it sure is fun!!) And I use my cast iron skillet all week long to make eggs, quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more! It’s super versatile and healthy, too! You can get one on Amazon HERE.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 1 can diced chicken drained
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce I use Frank's
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Olives jalapenos, tomatoes - to taste
- Mix chicken, wing sauce and ranch dressing together in a skillet. Heat through.
- Layer nachos and then chicken mixture and cheese in a cast iron skillet, baking dish or sheet pan. ( I like to do two layers)
- Heat for 5 mins or until cheese is all melty and bubbles in a 350-degree oven.
- Remove from oven and top with olives, jalapenos, and tomatoes if desired.
- Enjoy right from the pan or serve on small plates with sour cream, salsa or as is!
The next time you want to make a kicking recipe that is easy, affordable and that everyone will love, choose this Buffalo Chicken Nachos Recipe! You won’t regret it!!
If you’re looking for more Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes, head over here next :