Hi there! This is Stefanie with Simple Acres.
I love this time of year for cozy recipes and continued time spent with friends and family cheering on favorite football teams! Do you love entertaining and enjoying yummy food BUT are low on time? I am excited to share a yummy and simple appetizer perfect for game day- BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS!
This recipe can be made at a moments notice so it’s perfect anytime! Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the perfect addition to any fun hosting opportunity that is quick and easy and will leave your friends wanting more!
This Buffalo Chicken Slider recipe is a simple and delicious one! You can throw it together in a moments notice or it can even be prepared days before for future use.
Here’s a tip: Precook your meat in advance for the week. I do this generally on Sundays and put the precooked meat all in separate freezer bags. This tip makes this recipe extra simple and quick! This recipe is also easy to use as a leftover and throw in a tortilla with cheese and bell peppers for a quick and spicy quesadilla.
This is a simple recipe you can throw together in a moments notice or even can be prepared the day before for future use.
- 6 oz shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cube of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup slaw mix
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 baguette
- Cook chicken and then shred.
- Add cream cheese and buffalo sauce to pan and stir and mix while cheese melts.
- Slice baguette and top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- While food is baking mix slaw, celery and dressing in a mixing bowl.
- Once food is done baking top with slaw and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this Buffalo Chicken Slider recipe while cheering on your favorite team with friends and family! If you love this recipe you may also enjoy this simple Calico Bean crock pot recipe or this Buffalo Chicken Dip crock pot recipe for game day as well.