With only 2-ingredients, this Chili Cheese Dip is always a hit! Make this quick & easy appetizer in the slow cooker or microwave for a crowd-pleasing dip!
This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Who’s ready for the big game coming? You know that ONE football game EVERYBODY looks forward to each year? Yeah, that one! It’s THE BEST game of the year and it has THE BEST food to go along with it.
If you’re like me and be honest, the FOOD is one of the best parts of the day. Well, the food and the commercials. But I’d say the food comes first in my book!
I always throw in a wildcard dish for good measure.
Chili Cheese Dip
This year it’s a going to be Chili Cheese Dip! YUMMY! It’s one of our FAVORITES and I don’t make it near enough.
With only 2-ingredients, it’s affordable and easy! I always throw all of the ingredients into the slow-cooker, turn it on and walk away. It’s so easy!
How To Make Chili Cheese Dip
Are you ready for it? It’s so easy you could have your husband who never cooks make it. Or your grandma. Or your 5-year old. Anyone!
- Add 1 can of your favorite chili to a slow cooker. I like chili that has meat and beans for this recipe.
- Add 1/2 block of processed cheese to the slow cooker – make sure to cut it into cubes first.
- Turn slow cooker on to low. Walk away.
- That’s it! Just let it all melt together while you prepare your other big game food and then come back and stir it all together when you’re ready to serve it. Have lots of tortilla chips on hand to dip in!
Alternatively, you could add the chili and cheese to a microwave safe bowl and melt it all together (stopping and stirring often). Then add it to your small slow cooker to keep warm. I do this if I can’t wait and need it quick. Which is often! haha!
See, I told you this was the easiest and yummiest dip around! It’s a favorite of everyone!
The only problem with all this yummy food is that I usually end up getting heartburn. YUK! I don’t know why I get heartburn – it must be my age! haha! But, I’ve got a secret weapon to combat it before it happens – Omeprazol Orally Disintegrating Tablets (ODT).
Omeprazole ODT is the only frequent heartburn medication available as an easy-to-take orally disintegrating tablet, with MELTech™ formula allowing the tablet to dissolve on your tongue easily. That is HUGE for people who don’t like to take pills – like me!
This tablet works exactly like the Omeprazole you may already know about, but is a dissolving tablet that provides lasting heartburn relief! Plus it has a pleasant strawberry taste. You don’t need a glass of water to take this tablet which makes it perfect for on the go!
Omeprazole ODT can provide long-lasting relief from heartburn, for up to 24 hours and is the perfect choice for frequent heartburn sufferers. Because of the long-lasting effects, you take 1 dose every 24 hours for 14 days.
You shouldn’t take it more than 14 days unless prescribed by your doctor. While some may feel relief in the first 24 hours, it may take 1-4 days for the full effect. Also, don’t chew or dissolve Omeprazole ODT in water.
So, if you’re like me and need to nip heartburn in the bud before it begins, try Omeprazole ODT before you enjoy all the yumminess!
And, be sure to make this yummy dip for your own Big Game Party! It’s THE BEST!
- 1 can chili with meat and beans
- 1/2 block processes cheese (like Velvetta)
- Add chili and cheese to a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1 hour and stir.
- Alternatively, you could add the chili and cheese to a microwave safe bowl and melt it all together (stopping and stirring often). Then add it to your small slow cooker to keep warm.