How could anything that is full of cinnamon, sugar and butter be bad?! This Easy Monkey Bread Recipe is easy AND delicious! Made using Cinnamon Rolls from the store, this recipe will go from oven to table in no time!
Weekends are made for trying new recipes and sitting around the table with the family – two things I love in life. I also love this recipe because my kids are able to help out in the kitchen while I enjoy my morning coffee. This Easy Monkey Bread is so simple to make, you’ll want to make it every weekend!
Here’s the only ingredients you’ll need to make this yummy dish!
2 cans Grands Cinnamon Rolls – I used the Cinnabon variety, but you could use whatever you like!
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar and
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 sticks of REAL butter
It’s so easy to make, you’ll want to make it every weekend! Cut the cinnamon rolls into fourths and add to a large ziploc bag with the cinnamon and sugar to coat. Add to a 9 inch round cake pan or bundt pan – then top with a mixture of the butter and brown sugar and bake. That’s it! Simple to make and even easier to eat!
For a no-fail recipe that’s easy to make and delicious to eat, try this Easy Monkey Bread Recipe! Your entire family will love it!
Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a cake or fluted bundt pan
- Add sugar and cinnamon to a large ziploc bag
- Separate dough and cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Remove from bag and arrange in pan
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over cinnamon roll pieces
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.