No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake is the perfect quick and easy, no-bake dessert! It’s one of my favorite cheesecake recipes. If you’re a fan of graham crackers and cream cheese, this is one of the best easy dessert recipes!
Pin this recipe now to save it for laterPin Recipe
Made with light, simple ingredients—cream cheese, cool whip, sour cream, and sugar—this no-bake Cherry Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust Pie guarantees to be a hit!
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
One of my favorite memories as a child was having this Graham Cracker Pie every summer. My mom used to make it on special occasions and it was always the perfect summer dessert. I still remember those beautiful plump cherries with that creamy no-bake cheesecake filling….it was the perfect dessert in my eyes and still is my preferred kind of cheesecake.
This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe was shared with us from my neighbor, Judy, who was lived right across the street. She always made the best meals!
I am so glad she passed along the recipe to my mom to make for us as we grew up. And now, I make it about once a year for my family and it always gets rave reviews! I don’t know why I don’t make it more because it’s so easy!
You can whip up this No-Bake Graham Cracker Crust Pie in under 20 minutes if you use a ready-made pie crust as I did here. Of course, making your own graham cracker crust is pretty easy. But, if you’re in a time crunch or need to take a dish to a potluck, then a store-bought crust is the way to go! Plus, there’s just something nostalgic about using a store-bought pie crust for me that I go that route!
(Check out my 3-ingredient no-bake cheesecake too!)
With cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, sour cream, and whipped cream being the only ingredients, this easy dessert is budget-friendly and delicious! Add your favorite toppings—cherry pie filling, strawberries, blueberries—or leave it plain! Top it with your favorite flavor and just enjoy the whole thing.
I’ve even made a no-bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie with this recipe and it’s just as good!
(For more cherry goodness, make my Cherry Fluff Salad!)
Ingredients for No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Cream cheese – The cream cheese filling is the star of the show!
- Sour cream – I love adding this secret ingredient to this classic dessert.
- Vanilla – Just a little vanilla extract is all that is needed.
- Whipped cream – I use Cool Whip which adds so much sweetness to the creamy filling.
- Store-bought or homemade graham cracker crusts – Perfect for adding to the food processor to make the crust.
- Cherry pie topping – Use a can of cherry pie filling to add to the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Use whole milk, plain Greek yogurt in place of sour cream. This will give you a tangy taste, but it is a little lighter than the thick sour cream.
- Make your own graham cracker crust and par-bake it before adding the cheesecake filling.
- Use blueberry pie filling or strawberry pie filling as the cheesecake topping for a whole new dessert.
How to Make No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Blend: Combine cream cheese and sugar together; mix well.
- Mix: Mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold: Fold in the whipped cream and gently stir until everything is evenly blended and smooth.
- Pour: Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust and smooth the filling inside the pan so it is even and level.
- Top: Top each pie with 1/2 can of cherry pie topping or flavor of choice
- Chill: Chill the pie in the fridge for at least two hours to let it set.
You can use homemade whipped cream or Cool Whip to lighten this recipe. I like to use Cool Whip since it is such an easy option. Let the Cool Whip thaw before scooping and mixing it into the cheesecake filling so that it blends in evenly.
How to Store No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Once your cheesecake is assembled, you can store it in the fridge for 4-5 days. Keep the cheesecake loosely covered with plastic wrap so it doesn’t dry out in the fridge.
Cheesecake will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator. It’s best to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap if it has been opened.
You can freeze no bake cheesecake! I recommend wrapping the cheesecake tightly in plastic wrap after you have spread the filling in the pie dish. Skip the topping for now. Freeze the plain cheesecake for up to three months. When you are ready to enjoy the dessert, let it thaw overnight in the fridge and then add the cherry pie topping right before you are ready to serve.
To make your own perfect graham cracker crust, mix 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 7 tablespoons of melted butter together in a bowl. Make sure the melted butter coats all the graham cracker crumbs and there are no dry spots. Then, pat the mixture into a 9″ pie pan, pressing the crust firmly into the bottom and sides of the pan. Packing the crust into the pan and making sure the crust is blended evenly is the key to a solid graham cracker crust.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pie crusts
- Combine cream cheese and sugar together – mix well.
- Mix in sour cream & vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream until smooth.
- Add to prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Top each pie with 1/2 can of cherry pie topping or flavor of choice.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Pin this image for later!