You won’t believe how easy it is to make this 3-ingredient no-bake cheesecake! You’re only 10 minutes away from a creamy, decadent dessert!
Pin this recipe now to save it for laterPin Recipe
Now that I have tried this 3-ingredient no-bake cheesecake, I may never go back to baking traditional cheesecake ever again. I definitely won’t be baking cheesecakes in the heat of the summer anymore. Why turn on the oven when you can make a perfect no-bake cheesecake that is just as delicious?!
I always love sharing easy dessert recipes like this because I know all the busy bakers out there will appreciate them just as much as I do. Just 10 minutes, three ingredients, and you have a perfect dessert that’s big enough to share. It’s almost magical.
3-Ingredient No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
You may be wondering what three ingredients you need to make this easy cheesecake recipe. Cream cheese, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk are all that’s required! (You may even have all of these ingredients in your kitchen already!)
While it is super fast to make this cheesecake, you will need to get it into the fridge to chill for at least two hours before you want to serve it. So, be sure to plan ahead! I like to put my easy-peasy no-bake cheesecake together in the morning and then enjoy it at night.
Now, let me tell you exactly how to make this tasty, simple cheesecake recipe so you can enjoy every bite, too.
My Fav Tools For This Recipe
Click below to grab my favs!
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions
- Cream cheese – Make sure your cream cheese is soft and at room temperature. It will blend much better when soft and ensure your cheesecake is lump-free. You can unwrap the cream cheese and microwave it for about 10 seconds to quickly soften it.
- Heavy cream – Heavy cream or heavy whipping cream will work.
- Sweetened condensed milk – One small can of sweetened condensed milk helps make the cheesecake nice and sweet, and also helps thicken the cream cheese. It sets up in the fridge, getting nice and firm so it can be easily sliced and served.
- Vanilla extract – Vanilla is totally optional. If you have it on hand, I say add it! If you don’t, don’t worry. The sweetened condensed milk has a nice vanilla taste all on its own.
- Graham cracker crust – I have made this 3-ingredient no-bake cheesecake many times without the graham cracker crust. I pour the filling into a pie pan and it comes out perfectly. However, if you want a classic style cheesecake, I recommend using the graham cracker crust. It gives the simple cheesecake a more traditional taste and, when you buy a store-bought crust, it’s super easy!
- Use almond extract in place of vanilla.
- Mix ½ cup of mini chocolate chips into the cheesecake batter for an easy chocolate cheesecake.
- Top the cheesecake with a can of cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling. This is a very easy way to make a fruity cheesecake.
- Freeze the cheesecake to make a delicious cheesecake ice cream cake. This is especially amazing in the summer!
How to Make 3-Ingredient No-Bake Cheesecake
- Beat the cream cheese: Use the paddle attachment of a stand mixer to beat the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl frequently so the cream cheese is completely lump-free.
- Whip the cream: In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until it is thick and fluffy. When you pull the whisk out of the cream, the cream will form stiff peaks and hold its shape.
- Fold the batter together: Gently fold the cream cheese mixture and the whipped heavy cream together. You want to blend the two together slowly so you don’t deflate the whipped cream. Once the batter is blended, stop mixing!
- Pour and chill: Pour the cheesecake mixture into a graham cracker crust, a pie pan, tall parfait glasses or ramekins. Cover the cheesecake loosely and then let it chill in the fridge for at least two hours. If you are able to chill this easy cheesecake overnight, definitely do! It will slice much cleaner and easier when very cold.
If you plan to scoop the cheesecake batter into parfait glasses, try layering in some fruit. Fill the glass about 1/3 of the way with the 3 ingredient cheesecake mixture, then add fresh fruit or canned pie filling to the glass. Fill the glasses with the rest of the cheesecake and chill.
How to Store 3-Ingredient No-Bake Cheesecake
Once your cheesecake is put together, you can store it in the fridge, loosely covered with plastic wrap. It will keep in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
You can also pop the cheesecake into the freezer and store it there for up to two months. Enjoy a slice of frozen no-bake cheesecake as if it were an ice cream cake. Or, you can move it into the fridge to thaw overnight. Then, it will be ready to enjoy and just as good as the day it was made!
No-bake cheesecake needs to be cold in order to stay firm. When cold, the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in the recipe will be much stiffer and hold their shape on a plate. When the 3-ingredient cheesecake gets too warm, it will become quite soft. So, just keep it in the fridge and you will be all set!
No-bake cheesecakes have a high fat content that may make an unbaked crust soggy. The graham crackers will absorb all that fat and moisture as the filling sits inside the crust. To ensure your crust does not get soggy, try pre-baking the crust before adding the cheesecake filling. Just 10 minutes in the oven will help keep the crust crisp!
Yes! As the cheesecake sits in the fridge, it will get more and more firm. Don’t worry if your cheesecake looks soft immediately after making it. It will get harder in the fridge.
More Easy Cake Recipes
Honey Bun Cake
3-Ingredient No-Bake Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 9" graham cracker crust (optional)
- Add the cream cheese and condensed milk to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat the ingredients together until smooth. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl often to prevent lumps in the batter. Once fully mixed, the batter will be thick and smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, if using.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the sweetened cream cheese mix. Fold gently so as not to completely deflate the whipped cream.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the graham cracker crust. If you are not using a crust, you can pour the cheesecake into individual ramekins or tall parfait glasses—you can choose!
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake with an offset spatula, cover loosely and then place the cheesecake in the fridge to set for two hours.
- Enjoy the cheesecake with strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, fresh fruit or just on its own!