This Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe is made with sweet Hawaiian Bread, ham, and baby swiss cheese and topped with a buttery sauce before being baked in the oven.
Cheesy Sandwiches Made with Hawaiian Bread
How To Make Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
Making these mini-sandwiches are a breeze! Using King’s Hawaiian’s Rolls, (I like the original) slice them in half and add to a baking dish. Remove the tops and add the ham and swiss cheese. Place the top of the rolls back on and prepare your sauce to pour over the top.
Whip up the butter, dijon mustard, and poppy seeds in a bowl or large measuring cup. Using a pastry brush, completely cover the tops of the rolls with the butter sauce. Pour the remaining sauce into the bottom of the dish. Then, place the rolls in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
That’s it! In less than 30 minutes, you can have a quick, delicious meal that everyone will love! Serve with a hot bowl of soup or with chips. This is a recipe you’ll come back to time and time again!
Perfect for the holidays or any time of year, these Ham and Swiss Sliders are the perfect meal! Make a yummy side to go with it like this Broccoli and Rice Casserole!
Ham and Swiss Sliders
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 12 mini sweet bread sandwich rolls
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- 1/2 pound sliced baby Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonaise optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray
- In a bowl or large measuring cup, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds.
- Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the baking dish.
- Lay half the cheese on the bottom of the rolls. Top with Ham. Place the remaining Swiss cheese over the ham.
- Spread the underside of the top of hte buns with mayonaise.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- Lightly brush the top and sides of the rolls with the butter mixture with a pastry brush.
- Pour the remaining butter sauce into the bottom of the dish
- Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, for about 20 minutes.
- Slice into individual rolls to serve!
Check out these recipes next!