This Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake is the most delicious and easy dump cake recipe you’ll ever try! Made with only 4-ingredients – just dump all the ingredients into a baking pan, bake and eat!
I’m back with another Dump Cake Recipe that may be my favorite so far! Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake! Making Dump Cakes are so quick and easy that they’re my go-to when I need a quick dessert that is made with a box mix.
Made with only 4-ingredients that you literally dump in a 9×13 baking dish and bake – this cake recipe is perfect for the beginner or seasoned baker. Here’s how!
Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
What is a dump cake?
Dump Cake is a really simple dessert that is made with a box cake mix and a fruit filling. You literally dump all the ingredients into a 9×13 pan, bake and top with ice cream or whipped cream!
What ingredients do you need for dump cake?
- box cake mix
- fruit pie filling
What are the best dump cake flavors?
I like all kinds of dump cake flavors but these are my favorite! AND you can find most of them right here on All Things Mamma!
What are some toppings to add to dump cakes?
Nuts are great as a topping on dump cakes. Just add right over top of the cake mix before you put the butter on. They’ll bake right into the buttery crust!
Does dump cake need refrigerated?
Leftover dump cake can be stored for several days in the refrigerator.
How To Make Dump Cake
Making a dump cake is THE EASIEST cake recipe around. Just dump, bake and eat! Just follow the steps below!
- Dump 2 cans of fruit into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. I’m sharing the cherry pineapple version today but you can use whatever flavor you like!
- Dump the cake mix on top of the fruit and spread around lightly.
- Slice butter thinly and evenly spaced over the top of the cake mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream if you like. Enjoy warm! Or cool!
Doesn’t that look amazing?! I can promise you that it is! It really is as easy as dumping the ingredients into the dish in the order given and baking. Just keep an eye on it so that the top gets golden brown and the inside is all bubbly.
Then top with ice cream or whipped cream. It’s THE BOMB!
Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- 1 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 20 oz Crushed Pineapple with juice
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix - dry
- 1/2 cup Butter 1 stick
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 9x13 pan
- Add Cherry Pie Filling and Pineapples to the baking dish
- Sprinkle cake mix over the fruit filling evenly
- Slice butter and add to top of cake mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until slightly brown
- Allow to cool slightly
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream
For more recipes like this —>
Pin for later!