For a moist and flavorful bundt cake try this 7UP Cake Recipe the next time you need an easy and delicious cake recipe from a box cake mix!
One of my favorite (and easy!) recipes is for this 7up Cake. It’s THE moistest, most flavorful, EASY to make bundt cake recipe – ever. My kids even love it! Every time I make it, they beg for seconds. And, I don’t mind because – CAKE!
Tasty 7UP Bundt Cake
While the days are full of work, the evenings are full of kid’s stuff – baseball games, dance classes, swimming, and backyard fun!
Of course, I love every minute of it, but I also like just hanging out with some friends in the backyard with some good food and drinks like this 7Up Cake!
7UP Bundt Cake Recipe
This is such an easy cake recipe because I have a secret… I make it with a box cake mix. Shhhhh….don’t tell anyone. It can be our secret. They will NEVER know!
I use my Box Cake Mix Secrets to make it taste super good. You’ll have to head over and see that post after you’re done reading here – it’s creeping up to be #1 here on All Things Mamma.
People LOVE to bake and LOVE secrets to make their cake taste homemade while using a box cake mix. I promise that these secret tips will transform your normal box mix into something amazing!!!
I’m not sure if you’ve had a 7up Cake before, but the flavor is so good!! The 7up just adds a little zest to the flavor AND some sweetness – but not too much. It’s perfect!
I’ve thought about adding Cherry 7up in the cake, but haven’t tried it yet. I have a feeling it would take this cake to a whole new level!
See the recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Yellow Cake Mix – Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker are great choices for a quality cake mix that tastes homemade!
- Lemon Instant Pudding Mix – Instant Pudding
- Wesson Canola Oil – I like using Wesson because it’s a classic, light oil that provides moisture and has a good taste in a cake
- 7UP Soda
- powdered sugar
- lemon juice
How To Make 7UP Cake
1. Prepare Cake Pan: Preheat the oven to 325 and prepare a bundt pan with grease.
2. Make The Cake: Add cake mix and 1 large box of Jell-O lemon pudding mix into a large bowl. Add eggs, and beat well. Add Wesson oil, 7 Up, and stir to combine.
3. Add To Prepared Pan: Pour in a greased bundt pan and bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
4. Cool And Glaze: Allow to cool and top with glaze.
Speaking of a whole new level, since we’re talking about hanging out in the backyard with adults, a little 7up cocktail is perfect with this cake!
Cherry 7up, cherry juice and a little white wine is the perfect White Wine Spriter summertime drink! Of course, you can leave the wine out and still have a light and refreshing drink.
Either way, it’s yummy!
More Bundt Cake Recipes To Enjoy
7UP Cake Recipe
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 3.4oz INSTANT lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Wesson oil
- 3/4 cup 7 Up
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 TBS milk
- 1 TBS Lemon juice
- Add cake mix and 1 large box Jell-O lemon pudding mix into a large bowl
- Add eggs, and beat well.
- Add Wesson oil, 7 Up – Stir to combine.
- Pour in a greased bundt pan and bake at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and top with glaze.
- Mix all ingredients together and drizzle over cake.