If you’re looking for an easy, delicious and winning dessert recipe – THIS IS IT!
These S’Mores Dessert Bars are AMAZING! AND they’re super easy to make! Pull out a few ingredients from your pantry and you’ll have a delicious dessert in just minutes!
S’mores Dessert Bars Recipe
OH, and did I mention that you use actual Hershey’s Bars in this recipe? YEP! You can’t go wrong with Hershey’s Chocolate.
And marshmallows – OH the deliciousness of ooey, gooey marshmallows!
I made these S’Mores Dessert Bars for a gathering one night and came home with an empty pan and with everyone asking for the recipe. I thought it was so good (and I was craving more!) that I made them again the very next day for a family pool party. Again, everyone was asking for the recipe.
I’ll let you in on a little secret – it took me less than 20 minutes to make and only 4-ingredients!
Marshmallows, butter, Hershey Bars and Golden Grahams cereal is all you need for these bad boys! Melt butter and marshmallows in a pan, add the Golden Grahams, and layer in a 13×9 pan with Hershey Bars and you’re done!
Remember, just like Rice Krispie Treats, DO NOT mash them down in the pan! For all that is good and holy, DO NOT MASH THEM DOWN!
Have you ever had a Rice Krispie Treat that tore off the roof of your mouth? I guarantee it was because it was all smooshed in the pan and hard as rock. Don’t do it! I promise that if you just lightly press them down in the pan, these S’mores Dessert Bars will harden up just enough to stay together and also remain gooey and yummy!
Do yourself (and me!) a big favor and PIN this recipe to remember it for later – right after you make it, of course! Just click the little “P” on the photo above and save it for yourself you and all your friends! You won’t regret it!
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6 Cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 4 Hershey's Bars - broken up
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Golden Graham cereal and mix well until coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press HALF of mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with butter. Top with half of the Hershey's Bars.
- Add the rest of the cereal mixture right on top, pressing down LIGHTLY.
- Top with remaining Hershey Bars.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
And if you like S’mores – you can’t go wrong with my S’mores Brownies! They’re worth a look, too!!