Taco Soup Recipe! This quick and easy Taco Soup Recipe can be made in the slow cooker or right on the stovetop. Ready in no time, this taco soup is filled with ground beef, beans, corn and taco seasoning. It’s a quick dinner that everyone loves!
As the temperature drops, I like to bring out all the soup recipes I can find! Some of my favorite Crock Pot Meals are Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Butternut Squash, Crock Pot Chicken Tacos, and this….
Taco Soup Recipe
This low-fat, hearty soup is full of flavor is perfect for cold nights. Even the kids love it! Slow cooker soup recipes are the best for busy nights!
How Do You Make Taco Soup?
Full of easy to find and affordable soup ingredients like hamburger, beans, corn, tomatoes, taco seasoning and ranch dressing seasoning – this soup packs a big flavor punch that will warm you up right away!
Just add all of your ingredients to a slow cooker or dutch oven on the stovetop, heat and serve! That’s it!
What Ingredients Go In Taco Soup?
- taco seasoning
- ranch dressing
- mexican-style tomatoes
What Toppings Do You Add To Taco Soup?
I like to top my soup with shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips and cilantro – yum! But you can just leave it plain like my husband does. Whatever you like is perfectly fine!
Other toppings choices:
- Green onion
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Fresh tomatoes
What To Serve With Taco Soup
Make sure to add LOTS of toppings to your Taco Soup. It sure makes it delicious! We like to add tortilla ships and bread to the side to eat with our soup. Hotdogs are also a good choice for the kids!
Making this soup ahead of time in the slow cooker is perfect for busy days. All you need to do is brown the hamburger in a skillet and then add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker to simmer.
As an alternative, you can leave this Taco Soup on the stove in a dutch oven. It’s up to you! Just make sure to cook for about an hour or more to let all the flavors mingle together for a big bowl of yummy goodness!
Try this Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe out soon, I promise you’ll love it!
Taco Soup Recipe
- * 1 lb ground beef
- * 1 1 ounce package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- * 1 1 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- * 1 16 ounce can pinto beans
- * 1 16 ounce can black beans
- * 1 16 ounce can whole kernel corn
- * 1 8 ounce can diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- * 1 8 ounce can diced tomatoes
- * 1 16 ounce can kidney beans
- Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Add meat to slow cooker and add in ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir.
- Fill with water until the water just covers the ingredients.
- Stir well again.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 1-3 hours.
- Can also be made on the stove top and simmered for 1 hour.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips - if desired.
Here’s a quick how-to make taco soup video! I’ll have one coming out soon from All Things Mamma!
Here’s a GREAT image to pin of this Slow Cooker Taco Soup to save for later!
Try these slow cooker recipes next!