Taco Soup Recipe
Taco Soup Recipe! This quick and easy Taco Soup Recipe can be made in the slow cooker or right on the stovetop. Ready in no time, this taco soup is filled with ground beef, beans, corn and taco seasoning. It’s a quick dinner that everyone loves!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time1 hour hr
Total Time1 hour hr 10 minutes mins
Keyword: soup, slow cooker, crock pot, white chicken chili, taco soup
Servings: 8 people
Author: Kasey Schwartz
- * 1 lb ground beef
- * 1 1 ounce package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- * 1 1 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- * 1 16 ounce can pinto beans
- * 1 16 ounce can black beans
- * 1 16 ounce can whole kernel corn
- * 1 8 ounce can diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- * 1 8 ounce can diced tomatoes
- * 1 16 ounce can kidney beans
Brown meat in skillet and drain.
Add meat to slow cooker and add in ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
Add all of the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir.
Fill with water until the water just covers the ingredients.
Stir well again.
Cover and cook on high heat for 1-3 hours.
Can also be made on the stove top and simmered for 1 hour.
Serve topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips - if desired.