These Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies only require 4 ingredients and they are oh-so-easy to make! Kids love them, but you will too!
If you’ve made my Yellow Cake Mix Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Bars, or Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies, you already know how amazing cake mix cookies are. They’re pillowy and soft, you can throw them together in a matter of minutes, and you hardly need anything to make them. This recipe for Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies is my latest creation, and it’s sure to be a hit with anyone who loves my Strawberry Cake!
Easy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
These Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies will also be popular with anyone who loves the color pink—just look at the color on these! They’d be perfect for a birthday party or baby shower, and you could also use them to make cookie ice cream sandwiches.
I added white chocolate chips to my batch of Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies, but you could go with traditional semisweet or milk chocolate chips, or skip the chips altogether and make them without. Rainbow sprinkles would be a great alternative to the chocolate, either mixed into the dough or pressed into the tops of the cookies before baking!
- Strawberry cake mix – Use any brand you like or make your own homemade cake mix!
- Eggs – For best results, let the eggs come to room temperature before you start the recipe.
- Olive oil or vegetable oil – If you use olive oil, make sure it’s a mild one that doesn’t have a pronounced olive flavor. Extra-virgin olive oil is usually more olive-y.
- White chocolate chips
How to Make Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
2. Make the Dough
Combine the strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil in a mixing bowl. Beat until the mixture is smooth, then fold in the white chocolate chips.
3. Form the Cookies
Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the cookie dough and place it on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops with additional white chocolate chips, if desired.
Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, then transfer the cookies immediately to a cooling rack.
How to Store Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
You can store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze your Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies for up to 2 months; let them thaw at room temperature before serving.
How do you make cookie dough out of cake mix?
You only need to add eggs and oil to make cookie dough out of cake mix! Of course, if you like, you can add other mix-ins like chocolate chips, sprinkles, and nuts.
How do you thicken cake batter for cookies?
To make boxed cake mix into cookies, you simply use less liquid. This makes your cake batter thick enough to make into cookies.
Are cake mix cookies good?
Yes, they are! You’ll be surprised how good these taste. Their texture is a little different than a standard cookie, but they are one of my family’s favorite treats.
Are cake mix cookies soft?
Yes, cake mix cookies are soft and fluffy, so they’re perfect for anyone who prefers a pillowy cookie to one that’s hard and crispy.
More Recipes Using Cake Mix
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Roll
- Snickers Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Apple Dump Cake
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 15 oz box of strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Combine strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil to a mixing bowl.
- Beat to combine, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop – add to a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle tops with additional white chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Transfer cookies immediately to a cooling rack.