This No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie is light, fresh, creamy, and ridiculously easy! With both fresh strawberries and strawberry flavored gelatin, it’s full of bright berry flavor.
Talk about a mouthwatering dessert! Even just looking at the pictures of this creamy No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie makes me want to run to the kitchen and whip one up.
While there’s a time and a place for super decadent desserts like Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes or Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight, there are also those times when you’re craving something light and refreshing. This Strawberry Jello Pie is perfect for that!
Easy No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie Recipe
This No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie is very similar to a classic strawberry pie, but the strawberry flavor is amped up by using strawberry Jello instead of unflavored. Rather than baking the crust, you’ll use a store-bought graham cracker crust, and the topping is made with Cool Whip.
See? So easy!
Creamy Strawberry Jello Pie is made for springtime and hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven to bake. It’s so simple, it’s the kind of recipe you’ll find yourself making again and again!
(Love strawberries? Try my Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Cake too!)
- Fresh strawberries – Here’s how to refresh strawberries that are a little past their prime.
- Boiling water
- JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- Cold water
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping – Let this thaw before starting the recipe.
- Ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust – You could make your own, if you prefer.
How to Make No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
1. Prep the Strawberries
Slice a cup of strawberries and refrigerate them for later. Chop the remaining strawberries and set aside.
2. Make the Gelatin
Add the boiling water to the gelatin mix and stir for 2 minutes, or until it’s completely dissolved. Next, add enough ice to the cold water to measure 1 cup and pour this into the gelatin mixture. Stir until slightly thickened and remove any unmelted ice.
3. Finish the Filling
Fold the Cool Whip into the gelatin mixture and stir in the chopped strawberries.
Refrigerate the filling mixture for 20 to 30 minutes, or until it’s thick and can be mounded.
5. Assemble and Finish
Spoon the filling into the crust. Refrigerate the pie for 6 hours or until firm. Top with additional Cool Whip and sliced berries before serving.
How to Store No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
Store this pie covered in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days, or freeze it for up to 3 months and thaw it in the fridge before serving.
Can I make strawberry Jello pie ahead of time?
Yes, you can! I recommend making it no more than a day in advance so it’s super fresh. While it will keep in the fridge longer than this, it’s at its best after about a day.
How can I garnish strawberry Jello pie?
I recommend serving each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a fresh strawberry on top. You can also use a combination of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries or add a sprig of fresh mint.
Can I use whipped cream instead of Cool Whip in this recipe?
No, regular whipped cream won’t work for this No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie. Cool Whip doesn’t lose volume in the fridge like whipped cream does.
More Reader Favorite No-Bake Desserts
- No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Truffles
- No-Bake Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
- No-Bake Banana Split Pie
No-Bake Strawberry Jello Pie
- 2 cups fresh strawberries divided
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 3 oz package JELL-O strawberry flavor gelatin
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 8 oz Cool Whip whipped topping thawed
- 1 6 oz ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- Slice 1 cup strawberries; refrigerate for later use.
- Chop remaining strawberries; set aside.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Fold in cool whip to the gelatin mixture.
- Stir in chopped strawberries. Refrigerate 20 to 30 min. or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or until firm. Top with additional cool whip and sliced berries just before serving.
Delish & super easy!! Will definitely be making this again!!
Delish & super easy!! Will be making again for sure!!
Must browsed through some of the blogs listed here. They have so much amazing content.
Really some of the best on the internet. Thank you for compiling the same.
I love food blogs. thanks for sharing this cooking blog list. I like to eat new food. I am very hungry to try something new.