These simple 4- ingredient No-Bake Christmas Crunch Cookies are the perfect holiday cookie to enjoy at home and give as gifts!
Who’s ready for all things sweet for the holidays?! I am! I can’t wait to make all of my favorites like Christmas Pinwheel Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms and Old Fashioned Saltine Cracker Toffee and these sweet treats that aren’t baked at all – No-Bake Christmas Crunch Cookies!
No-Bake Christmas Cookies
With just 4 simple ingredients, these no-bake Christmas cookies will become a family favorite! Plus, they’re budget-friendly!
- White Chocolate Chips – You can always use other flavors of chocolate chips as well!
- Peanut Butter – I like to use creamy peanut butter.
- Rice Krispies
How to Make Christmas Crunch Cookies
- Melt the chocolate chips- In a double boiler, melt chips. Remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter – Add in peanut butter and stir until smooth
- Add the cereal and marshmallows – Mix in rice krispies and marshmallows and stir until combined
- Add to the baking sheet- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill – Chill in the fridge until firm.
- Store – Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
These no-bake treats couldn’t be easier! White chocolate chips and peanut butter are melted together before being added to marshmallows and rice krispies.
Tips + Variations:
- If you don’t have a double broiler – just make one with what you have on hand! Using a sauce pan, add a few inches of water and simmer. Add a metal bowl or glass bowl that will fit snuggly on top of the sauce pan. Be careful to not burn yourself when you remove the bowl after you melt the ingredients. The bowl will be very hot and the steam will come out from under the bowl!
- Use milk chocolate chips in place of white chocolate chips
- Add in other ingredients to the mix – nuts, cereals, etc…
Keep them stored in an airtight container and keep them in the fridge.
You can use milk chocolate chips and make peanut butter no bake cookies easily enough!
Anything edible that is homemade always makes a great gift idea! Just get a cute gift box and share!
This is one of our favorite sweet treats to make every Christmas since my good friend, Angie, shared it with me years ago. Angie and her mom would bake and whip up every Christmas cookie and candy you could imagine each year and we’d always be invited over to sample it all!
I’m so glad she shared this recipe with me because it’s one that completes our holiday season!
Try these No-Bake Christmas Crunch Cookies this year – they’re simple and soooo yummy! You won’t be able to eat just one! Enjoy!!
Try these Christmas Cookies next!
No-Bake Christmas Crunch Cookies
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups marshmallows
- In a double boiler, melt chips. Remove from heat.
- Add in peanut butter and stir until smooth
- Mix in rice krispies and marshmallows and stir until combined
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill in fridge until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge.
Try these favorite Christmas Cookies next!