Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are a classic cookie recipe that is easy to make and always a hit! This BEST Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe is soft, chewy and topped with a Hershey’s Kiss. Try these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies that are the perfect Christmas Cookie and for year-round baking! These Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies are the best!
If you’re looking for a classic Christmas Cookie Recipe that everyone will love, these Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are it!
Made with only 4-ingredients, Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies, are quick, easy to make, and can easily be doubled or tripled in no time!
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
I remember growing up and helping my mom unwrap all the Hershey’s Kisses for a big batch of Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies every Christmas.
I couldn’t wait until baking day when I would be able to eat one of these little bites of Christmas Cookie heaven right from the oven after adding on the Hershey’s Kiss.
How to Make Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Start with a simple peanut butter cookie dough that is made with shortening. (I use butter flavored Crisco sticks for baking)
- Form cookie dough balls using a medium scoop and then roll the peanut butter cookie dough in sugar before placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Next, bake the cookies until LIGHTLY browned. Once out of the oven, immediately press an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss into the top of each cookie, pressing down slightly.
- Let cool slightly and remove from the cookie sheet onto a wire rack.
- Try to let them cool completely before eating. Or sneak a few for good measure!
Can I freeze peanut butter blossom cookies?
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are a classic cookie recipe that is easy to make and always a hit! This BEST Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe is soft, chewy and topped with a Hershey's Kiss. Try these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies that are the perfect Christmas Cookie and for year-round baking! These Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies are the best!
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-3/4 cups Hershey's Brand Milk Chocolates 10-oz. pkg.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/3 cup additional granulated sugar for rolling
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately place 3 chocolates on top of each cookie, pressing down slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Need to alter a recipe for other measurements? Try this free printable that shows you How Many Cups in a Quart, Pint or Gallon and other valuable ways to translate while you cook.
Pin this recipe for later:
Try this next!
Peanut Butter Cookies 3-Ways
One of my most popular posts is my Peanut Butter Cookies 3-Ways recipes.
By taking one recipe and making three different Christmas Cookies out of it, you’re not only saving time, but you’re also tripling your Christmas Cookie Selection!
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies, Jam Thumbprint Cookies, and Reese’s Bell Cookies are on the menu when you make Peanut Butter Cookies 3-Ways
If you’re looking for more Christmas Cookie Recipes, try these recipes next!
Try switching up your toppings and make Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies with your own unique twist!