Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies are a soft, chewy, and topped with a Hershey’s Kiss. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are the perfect Christmas Cookie and for year-round baking!
Pin this recipe now to save it for laterPin Recipe
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
With the center of each cookie holding my favorite candy, it’s no wonder that I can’t get enough of these cookies and milk chocolate candy! These Hershey Kiss Cookies are my favorite! You’re going to love the added peanut butter flavor.
Is there anything better than Peanut Butter and chocolate? I would say combining them together to create these Peanut Butter Kiss cookies is one of the best things in the world. These cookies are soft, chewy, and delicious.
Whether you call them Kiss cookies or Peanut Butter Blossoms they are the same cookie that is packed full of the peanut butter chocolate flavor that we all know and love! I remember growing up and helping my mom unwrap all the Hershey’s Kisses for a big batch of Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies every Christmas.
Tasty Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
I couldn’t wait until baking day when I would be able to eat one of these little bites of Christmas Cookie heaven right out of the oven after adding on the Hershey’s Kiss.
These cookies make for the perfect cookie to make year-round or during the holidays. No matter when you serve them they are simply the best.
Kiss Cookie Ingredients
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Sugar (brown and granulated) – Sugar is a must for dessert right?! In this recipe, we will use both granulated and brown sugar.
- Baking soda – Baking soda is the reason why our cookies rise and get nice and fluffy.
- Peanut butter – Use creamy peanut butter to make your cookies nice and smooth.
- Hersey Kisses – You can’t make kiss cookies without the kiss!
- Salt – Adds a little something extra to your cookie!
- Flour – Flour is a baking staple for most cookies.
- Egg – Helps bind your cookies
- Milk – Milk helps add that fluffiness to the cookies as the ingredients cream together.
- Vanilla extract – Use a high-quality vanilla extract
- Butter – Real butter makes these cookies so delicious!
How to Make Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
1. Prep: First, preheat the oven to 375° and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cream Ingredients: Mix together peanut butter and butter until smooth. Add in brown sugar and granulated sugar. Cream together until it is nice and fluffy.
3. Add Ingredients: Add egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Combine to Make the Cookie Dough: In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Once the dough forms, gradually add to your peanut butter mixture until it is combined well.
5. Shape: Shape dough into 1-inch balls using a medium cookie scoop. Roll them in granulated sugar, and place them on your prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake: Bake for 8-1o minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Add Chocolate: Remove cookies from the oven and immediately add your unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss to the top of each cookie pressing down slightly.
8. Cool: Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet prior to moving them to your wire cooling rack.
9. Enjoy: Try to let them cool for a few minutes before eating, but let’s be honest we don’t blame you if you sneak one to “test them” before sharing.
Tips for Making the Best Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- Double the recipe. These cookies can be easily doubled or tripled depending on how many you would like to make.
- Get creative. Get creative and try different varieties of Hershey kisses. With so many flavors out there you are sure to find a few different combinations you will love!
- If you want to change things up, you can even add peanut butter cups inste
Store these Kiss cookies at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Over time they will lose their freshness. If this happens you can warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up a bit.
Of course! To freeze, shape the dough into balls but do not roll in sugar. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets and freeze until firm. Pack into hard-sided freezer containers or Ziploc freezer bags; label, and freeze for up to 3 months. To bake, roll frozen dough into sugar, then bake as directed, adding 3-6 minutes to the baking time Easy enough!
More Holiday Cookies To Make And Enjoy!
- No Bake Christmas Crunch Cookies
- Rolled Cutout Sugar Cookies
- Classic Spritz Cookies
- M&M Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Christmas Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups Hershey’s Brand Milk Chocolates 10-oz. pkg.
- 1/3 cup additional granulated sugar for rolling
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately place 3 chocolates on top of each cookie, pressing down slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.