If you’re looking for an easy pasta recipe, look no further than Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna! This one-pot meal is quick to throw together and doesn’t take all day to cook.
A Crockpot Pasta Revolution
Easy ravioli recipes are high on my list of go-to meals for the weeknights. Frozen ravioli makes dinner seem fancy, but without all the prep work. If you haven’t tried it, yet, you really should! Often, you can find different varieties of ravioli, so you can switch up the flavors in your meal.
Cooking pasta in a slow cooker is a new level of simplicity! No need to wait for the water to boil or dirty an extra pot. Simply toss your ingredients into the pot, turn it on, and move on with your day. Crockpot pasta recipes should be high on your list of favorites.
(For a lighter take on lasagna, try my Zucchini Lasagna too!)
- ground hamburger – You can lower the fat content by using lean ground beef or even ground turkey.
- Pasta Sauce – Choose your favorite jar of pasta sauce and add.
- Mozzarella Cheese – More cheese is never a bad thing!
- Frozen Cheese Ravioli – Using frozen ravioli makes this simple crockpot lasagna recipe a breeze!
Storing leftover ravioli lasagna is simple. Just put it into the fridge in an airtight container. It should stay fresh for 2-3 days. To reheat the leftovers, you can add them back to the slow cooker and reheat low and slow or pop them in the microwave – your choice.
- Change up your pasta sauce flavors. Your local grocery store will sell everything from marinara to tomato basil or four kinds of cheese. Changing the flavors in the sauce will add variety, for sure.
- Use different ravioli. Maybe you have a vegetarian in your family or maybe you just want to add a little more nutrition to your meals. Try portabella and goat cheese ravioli, spinach, and ricotta ravioli, or butternut squash ravioli then omit the meat, if needed.
- Use different meat. Instead of beef, try Italian sausage! You can use mild or hot, depending on your preferences.
Can I leave out the meat?
I hope you are able to give this Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna a try and that it becomes a family favorite.
More Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 lb beef
- 2 regular size jars of pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 25-30 oz frozen cheese ravioli uncooked
- Spray the inside of a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Brown the hamburger over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add pasta sauce - reserving 1 cup
- Place reserved 1 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with 1/2 of the ravioli, 1/4 of the meat sauce, and 1/4 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.