This easy 4-Ingredient Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna recipe comes together in 10 minutes and only takes 3 hours in the slow cooker. Made with frozen ravioli, jarred pasta sauce, ground hamburger, and mozzarella cheese – this is truly a lazy day lasagna!
When it comes to meals that the whole family will love, Italian recipes make the list every time. From Spaghetti and Meatballs to Fettuccini Alfredo, Italian food offers lots of variety. This easy 4-Ingredient Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna will hit the spot!
The evolution of prepackaged foods has made Italian foods much simpler. While you can make your own noodles or sauce from scratch, who has time for that on a busy weeknight? Dried pasta, frozen stuffed pasta, and jarred sauce of all varieties have de-stressed your small window of time between school, work, sports and music practices, and bedtime.
This Ravioli made in the crockpot is just as delicious as my Crock Pot Lasagna.
If you’re looking for an easy pasta recipe, look no further than Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna! This one-pot meal is quick to throw together and doesn’t take all day to cook.
A Crockpot Pasta Revolution
Easy ravioli recipes are high on my list of go-to meals for the weeknights. Frozen ravioli makes dinner seem fancy, but without all the prep work. If you haven’t tried it, yet, you really should! Often, you can find different varieties of ravioli, so you can switch up the flavors in your meal.
Cooking pasta in a slow cooker is a new level of simplicity! No need to wait for the water to boil or dirty an extra pot. Simply toss your ingredients into the pot, turn it on, and move on with your day. Crockpot pasta recipes should be high on your list of favorites.
Crockpot ravioli is tasty, but add the lasagna aspect of layers and suddenly it’s fancy! With layers of sauce and meat, cheese, and ravioli, your whole family is sure to enjoy this meal.
Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna Ingredients
This 4 ingredient pasta recipe is one that you can always have what you need on-hand! All four ingredients are either shelf safe, frozen, or easy to freeze. Here’s what goes in the crockpot:
- ground hamburger
- Pasta Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Frozen Cheese Ravioli
How to Make Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna
What Sides Go with Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna?
Who doesn’t love bread? It goes with every meal, but especially Italian dishes. Garlic Bread is an obvious choice. You can’t go wrong.
A loaf of French or Italian bread is also a great option. Whether made from scratch, bought at the store, baked, or fresh, plain bread (with or without butter!) is an option that can stretch in quantity easier than individual garlic bread slices.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts is a simple side dish that is packed with flavor and nutrition. A salad is another nutritious option that offers lots of versatility for your picky eaters.
Variations for Ravioli Lasagna
Once you’ve made Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna a few times, you may be looking for a way to switch up your flavors. Here are a few ideas to spark some creativity:
- Change up your pasta sauce flavors. Your local grocery store will sell everything from marinara to tomato basil or four kinds of cheese. Changing the flavors in the sauce will add variety, for sure.
- Use different ravioli. Maybe you have a vegetarian in your family or maybe you just want to add a little more nutrition to your meals. Try portabella and goat cheese ravioli, spinach, and ricotta ravioli, or butternut squash ravioli then omit the meat, if needed.
- Use different meat. Instead of beef, try Italian sausage! You can use mild or hot, depending on your preferences.
I hope you are able to give this Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna a try and that it becomes a family favorite.
More Crock Pot Recipes
- 1 lb beef
- 2 regular size jars of pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 25-30 oz frozen cheese ravioli uncooked
- Spray the inside of a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Brown the hamburger over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add pasta sauce - reserving 1 cup
- Place reserved 1 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with 1/2 of the ravioli, 1/4 of the meat sauce, and 1/4 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.