This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is the kind of dinner that will have your family running to the table! Rotini pasta is tossed with chicken, bacon, and a creamy ranch-flavored sauce, then smothered in melty cheese. So good!
Looking for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner? This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is perfect! It’s simple to make and tastes amaaaazing, with so many different flavors. (I mean, seriously, you can’t go wrong with pasta, ranch, cheese, bacon, or chicken, right?!) As a bonus, it’s a great way to use up leftover chicken from Instant Pot Whole Chicken, Easy Baked Chicken Breasts, or Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs, which reduces your prep time!
Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe
There are casseroles, and then there are casseroles that leave you licking your plate clean. Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is one of those casseroles. It’s creamy, packed with smoky bacon and cheesy goodness, and super satisfying thanks to the chicken and pasta.
Basically, Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is comfort food at its finest—and as if that’s not enough of a selling point, it’s also an easy dinner to make. (You can even scroll through Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook while it cooks!)
Just combine all the ingredients, pour them into a casserole dish, and top with (lots of!) cheese. It’s always a hit with kids and adults alike because everyone loves creamy, cheesy pasta bakes!
Whether you’re looking for an easy weeknight meal or something to take to a potluck, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is sure to please.
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Rotini pasta – You can use another shape if you like, but I think rotini or penne pasta work best for holding all that creamy sauce and bacon! Cook and drain the pasta before starting the recipe.
- Shredded cooked chicken – Use rotisserie chicken or leftovers.
- Alfredo pasta sauce
- Ranch dressing – Use store-bought or my homemade ranch dressing.
- Chopped cooked bacon – Cook, drain off the bacon grease, and crumble or chop it into small pieces.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Parsley – This is optional.
You can add salt and pepper to taste, if desired, but there’s already a lot of flavor in the ranch seasoning and Alfredo sauce, so you may not need it!
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease or spray a 13×9-inch pan with butter or cooking spray.
2. Combine the Casserole Ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cooked rotini pasta, shredded cooked chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and ranch dressing.
Pour the casserole mixture into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. Top with the shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, followed by the crumbled cooked bacon.
Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it’s hot and bubbly. Remove the dish from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
How to Store and Reheat Leftover Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
You can store any leftovers in the baking dish wrapped with foil or plastic wrap, or transfer them to an airtight container. They’ll last in the fridge for 3 to 4 days, and can be reheated in the microwave or a 350ºF oven.
This casserole also freezes well; it can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 2 months. I recommend letting it thaw in the refrigerator, then reheating it in the microwave or oven.
You can make keto chicken bacon ranch casserole by swapping the pasta for steamed or roasted cauliflower and using keto-friendly or low carb ranch dressing and Alfredo sauce. Easy!
Yes, you can freeze chicken bacon ranch casserole either before you bake it or afterwards. Either way, it will last in the freezer for up to 2 months when wrapped well or placed in an airtight storage container.
More Easy Weeknight Dinners
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 1 lb rotini pasta cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar 15 oz Alfredo pasta sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing store bought or my homemade
- 8 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13×9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place cooked and drained rotini pasta, shredded cooked chicken, Alfredo pasta sauce and ranch dressing. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Top with cooked bacon.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.