This Easy Turkey Tetrazzini recipe is a delicious pasta casserole dish that is perfect for using up leftover holiday turkey! Cooked turkey is combined with cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, green peppers, and milk and topped with sharp cheddar cheese for an easy dinner recipe your entire family will love!
One bite of this easy, creamy Turkey Tetrazzini recipe and you’re going to be hooked and ready for more!
An Easy Casserole Dish
If you’re looking for a super simple dinner recipe that you can also use up all that leftover Thanksgiving turkey meat in, this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe is calling your name. It’s literally one of the best ways to use up Thanksgiving leftovers while creating a super tasty dish!
The kids love this recipe because of the fun spaghetti noodles and I love it because I’m getting to use up food that I’ve already made the day before! This is seriously the best turkey tetrazzini recipe, ever.
This is an easy, quick turkey dish that turns precooked turkey into a family favorite. When it comes to making a homemade casserole, this comfort food dish is one of the best.
You can make this casserole with leftover ham or rotisserie chicken too, and even turn it into a freezer meal for later! I think that you’re going to like this quick and easy turkey tetrazzini recipe.
Easy Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe with Cream of Mushroom Soup
I have no shame in admitting that I really enjoy the flavor of cream of mushroom soup. I also like that this simple turkey tetrazzini recipe has a can of chicken soup in it as well as grated cheddar cheese.
And while I know that this isn’t a soup recipe per se, it still does have a hint of that flavor that makes this a truly hearty meal.
I’m also a big fan of this Meatball Stroganoff recipe because it has that same meaty flavor with noodles! Having a variance of flavors with similar recipes is always fun.
Recipe Ingredients + Variations
- Spaghetti noodles – fettuccini or linguini can be used, too!
- Green Pepper
- Turkey – leftover from Thanksgiving or any time of year is totally fine.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Chicken Soup – I like to get the lower sodium option if it’s available.
- Sour Cream – You could also use Greek Yogurt if sour cream wasn’t an option.
- Milk ( I use whole) – This could be switched to other milk like 2% as well.
- Cheddar Cheese – sharp is best but you can always try with other flavors of shredded cheese.
All you need are these simple ingredients to make up this flavorful and filling dish!
How To Make Turkey Tetrazzini Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make the filling of the casserole
In a large bowl, combine soups, sour cream, green pepper, milk, and turkey. Stir.
3. Add the noodles
Add cooked Spaghetti noodles and stir until combined well.
4. Put into the pan
Add to 13×9 pan and top with cheese.
5. Bake and Serve
Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Can you freeze Turkey Tetrazzini?
You sure can! And what a great idea to meal prep and do so. Make certain that you store this in an airtight container before placing it in your freezer.
But once you do, you should be able to store it safely for several weeks without worry.
What side dish goes with turkey tetrazzini?
If you’re wondering what to serve with this dish, think about a lighter side offering to pair with it. A side salad is always a great choice, as is steamed veggies or even corn on the cob.
Can you make turkey tetrazzini ahead of time?
You sure can! Use your time wisely and do as much as you can before it’s time to cook. You can store it in the fridge until you’re ready and pop it in the oven at a later point in time during the day. That way, everyone can chow down and enjoy it when it’s fresh!
More Simple Dinner Recipes
If you love easy recipes, here are some other great meal ideas to try!
- 12 oz Spaghetti - cooked
- 1 Green Pepper - chopped
- 2 lbs Turkey - chopped
- 10 1/2 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup 1 can
- 10 1/2 oz 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese - grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, green pepper, milk, and turkey. Stir.
- Add cooked Spaghetti noodles and stir until combined well.
- Add to 13x9 pan and top with cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.