Assemble this Easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole in the evening and bake it in the morning. It’s the perfect way to start the day!
One of my favorite parts of the day is breakfast. I am one of those people that has to eat something to start the day. Plus, it’s good for you!
I especially like to eat breakfast when it’s as delicious as this Overnight Breakfast Casserole!
Overnight Breakfast Casserole
How to Make Overnight Breakfast Casserole
A layer of crescent rolls, sausage, hash brown potatoes, cheese and eggs in a 9×12 casserole dish makes up this delicious Overnight Breakfast Casserole that you’re going to flip for! My family looks forward to it every time we make it.
You could definitely switch up the meat or cheese in this casserole to make it to your liking. Try ham and swiss or bacon and colby jack. It’s going to be good!
Serve it with mixed fruit and your favorite coffee cake or cinnamon rolls. Mmmm! The perfect breakfast or brunch meal!
Try this Overnight Breakfast Casserole the next time you’re looking for a great weekend meal!
You can also watch me make this on Good Day Marketplace!
- 1 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb browned hot sausage
- 1 half package of Ore-Ida O’Brien frozen potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese I like cheddar
- 2 cups milk I like whole milk
- 6 eggs
- Place crescent dough in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Layer sausage, potatoes & cheese in order given.
- Mix eggs and milk together in large bowl. Pour over casserole.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Let rest on counter while oven preheats to 350 degrees. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until eggs are just set in center, being careful to not overbake. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
If you like this recipe, be sure to try these favorites!