Indulge your love of pumpkin with these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups! All fall flavors we love the most, and did I mention you don’t have to bake it?!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Now, don’t think I sacrificed taste for this pumpkin cheesecake—no way! I actually think it has more flavor from the tanginess in the greek yogurt. I may even like it better than my traditional recipe!
Here’s exactly how to make this amazing No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake!
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Cream Cheese
- Canned Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Spice
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies, crushed into crumbs – for the cookie crust
- Whipped Topping – for layering
- Walnuts – for topping
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups:
This a super easy recipe! You literally just mix all the ingredients together and layer in a cute little jar or cup. It’s really that easy!
1. Mix: Add the yogurt, cream cheese, canned pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin spice into a large bowl.
2. Blend: Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
3. Make The Crumbs: Start with the cookie crumbs and layer them into the bottom of a small jar or bowl. Follow with pumpkin cream cheese and whipped topping.
4. Repeat: Repeat the layers until your jar is full. Top with walnuts and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
That’s it! It’s super easy and really delicious!
I whipped up a short little video to show you just how easy it is! Watch below!
I had a hard time not eating the entire jar myself. But, then I remembered I added the Greek Yogurt for half of the cream cheese I’d normally use—so I indulged. And boy, was it good!!
More Pumpkin Recipes To Enjoy
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
- 1 cup Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Spice
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies crushed into crumbs (for the cookie crust)
- Whipped Topping for layering
- Walnuts for topping
- Add the yogurt, cream cheese, canned pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin spice into a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
- Start with the cookie crumbs and layer into the bottom of a small jar or bowl. Follow with pumpkin cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers until your jar is full. Top with walnuts and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Pin this recipe for later!
I have a go-to Pecan praline pumpl=kin cheeseake recipe that’s my family’s favorite dessert, but this sounds like an awesome and super easy lead up to the holiday treat! I’m going to try it next weekend! Thanks for sharing!
Ooooh pecan praline pumpkin cheesecake sounds amazing!!
-From the All Things Mamma Team