Indulge your love of pumpkin with these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups! All fall flavors we love the most, and did I mention you don’t have to bake it?!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Now, don’t think I sacrificed taste for this pumpkin cheesecake—no way! I actually think it has more flavor from the tanginess in the greek yogurt. I may even like it better than my traditional recipe!
Here’s exactly how to make this amazing No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake!
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Cream Cheese
- Canned Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Spice
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies, crushed into crumbs – for the cookie crust
- Whipped Topping – for layering
- Walnuts – for topping
How to Make No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups:
This a super easy recipe! You literally just mix all the ingredients together and layer in a cute little jar or cup. It’s really that easy!
1. Mix: Add the yogurt, cream cheese, canned pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin spice into a large bowl.
2. Blend: Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
3. Make The Crumbs: Start with the cookie crumbs and layer them into the bottom of a small jar or bowl. Follow with pumpkin cream cheese and whipped topping.
4. Repeat: Repeat the layers until your jar is full. Top with walnuts and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
That’s it! It’s super easy and really delicious!
I whipped up a short little video to show you just how easy it is! Watch below!
I had a hard time not eating the entire jar myself. But, then I remembered I added the Greek Yogurt for half of the cream cheese I’d normally use—so I indulged. And boy, was it good!!
More Pumpkin Recipes To Enjoy
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups
- 1 cup Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Spice
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies crushed into crumbs (for the cookie crust)
- Whipped Topping for layering
- Walnuts for topping
- Add the yogurt, cream cheese, canned pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin spice into a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
- Start with the cookie crumbs and layer into the bottom of a small jar or bowl. Follow with pumpkin cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers until your jar is full. Top with walnuts and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Pin this recipe for later!