As 2015 comes to a close, here’s a look back to what YOU loved the most – the Top 10 Posts on All Things Mamma of the year!
I am continued to be amazed by the love and support you show us daily. From subscribing to our daily updates, to reading and commenting on posts, to following us and interacting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – I am thankful to you! It’s been an AMAZING year!
Here’s your favorite Top 10 Amazing Posts of 2015 on All Things Mamma!
1. Peanut Butter Cup Brownies – You all LOVE some peanut butter and chocolate as this post skyrocketed to #1 in 2015 with over 611,000 views, 40,000 pins and 5,000 shares on social media! Using your favorite brownie mix, peanut butter and chocolate chips in a muffin tin, you can make these little bites of heaven!
2. No Bake Oreo Dessert – This dessert is neck and neck with our #3 recipe, but won out by a hair! With 78,000 views and 42,000 pins, it’s one of the tops desserts of all time on All Things Mamma AND in 2015! While it’s one of the top viewed, it’s also one that’s talked about most on All Things Mamma! I love that it makes a big 13×9 pan that is perfect for any gathering!
3. Buffalo Chicken Dip – This dip continues to stay at the top of the list each year! It’s one of our favorite dips and yours! 77,000 views this year alone, and over 60,000 pins. It’s a winner for sure! Make this Buffalo Chicken Dip in a baking dish in the oven or a Crock Pot – it’s perfect for taking with you or eating at home!
4. Homemade Waffles – #4 is another food recipe that is made in our house often! Homemade waffles are easy to make and delicious every time! Investing in a waffle iron is a great way to ensure you have perfect waffles when you make this recipe. It’s delish!
5. How to Make Homemade Diaper Cream – This diaper cream recipe is shared again and again on Pinterest that brings it in at #5! This all purpose cream is also great for softening skin, burns and more! Made with coconut oil, bees wax and essential oils – it is a simple recipe to make! Store in a glass jar in a cool place and this Homemade Diaper Cream will last a long time!
6. 34 Ways to Use Lemon Essential Oil – Essential Oils exploded everywhere this year and on All Things Mamma is no exception. This post has so many useful ways to use lemon essential oil and is one of the top oils used in my new book, Essential Oils for a Clean and Healthy Home!
7. How To Make Paper Bunting – Here’s a fun post that anyone can make! There’s no need to buy your Paper Bunting for a party, make your own using your favorite patterned paper, cute twine and a little glue or glue dots!
8. Gobstoppers – It’s not a movie or a hard candy, it’s a delicious, no bake cookie! A super easy recipe to make that everyone loves and can’t get enough of, Gobstoppers should be on your list to try! This recipe is so easy and good that I even made it on Fox’s Good Day Marketplace for our Christmas episode!
9. Simple Tips to Stay Organized – Coming in at #9, these simple tips to stay organized is full of easy tips to get your home in order in the new year! It’s really easier than you think! Check it out!
10. Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Balls – Those awesome little treats you had as a kid in your school lunchroom is easy to make! These Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Balls only has 3 ingredients – Peanut Butter, Honey and Powdered milk – add in some toppings to roll the balls in and you’ve got a good-for you treat everyone will love!
Well, there you go! The Top 10 Posts of 2015 that YOU loved the most! I can’t wait to see where 2016 takes us. I have some amazing plans that I promise you’re going to love!!
* The above post, as most posts here on All Things Mamma, contains affiliate links to Amazon.com and other places.0