These homemade soup recipes are perfect for cold weather! These all-time favorites can be cooked on the stovetop or slow cooker.
It’s that time of year again – back to school, game days, and chilly nights best spent wrapped in a warm blanket with a nice hot bowl of soup. The best part? How easy soup recipes are to prepare for a cozy night at home!
The Most Popular Soup Recipes Ever
1. Potato Soup
When you taste this creamy soup you won’t wonder why it has topped the list of favorite classic recipes for years.
2. Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken soup is the all-time favorite comforting classic, well known for it’s magical abilities to make anyone feel better!
3. Butternut Squash Soup
The #1 favorite of vegetarian soup recipes.
4. Taco Soup
There’s a good reason this zesty soup with its big flavor has quickly become one of the top soup recipes.
5. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat
This simple soup is oh-so-tasty, and you don’t have to go out to get some!
6. Beef Vegetable Soup
This comforting soup is also the best way to use those leftover trimmings.
7. Hamburger Soup
This homemade hamburger soup is perfect for a busy weeknight meal!
8. White Chicken Chili
A take on a classic soup recipe!
Variations & Toppings
- add sour cream & cheddar cheese for a fully loaded baked potato soup, taco soup, or any soup you like!
- tortilla chips
- crusty bread
- heavy cream – luscious texture
- save yourself a trip to the grocery store – soup is a great way to use leftovers
- add red peppers to spice up an old favorite
- Check out these 10 kitchen hacks for baking like a pro.