One of my favorite things about having brunch at someone’s house is trying out a new breakfast casserole recipe. I just love all the different variations you can make with a simple base recipe of milk and eggs. Add in meat, cheeses and potatoes – and you can create a variety of dishes all unique! One of my favorite recipes is my Christmas Breakfast Casserole that I make often and it sits overnight before baking in the morning. But, recently I tried a new recipe that I made with fresh potatoes that have never been frozen!
Simply Potatoes is a line of refrigerated, prepared potatoes proudly made by the Crystal Farms Company. Crystal Farms is also known for great-tasting, high-quality cheese, eggs, butter and English muffins found in the dairy section. Simply Potatoes products are fresh, never frozen and located in the refrigerated dairy section. They come in several varieties that are easy to prepare and have on hand – no peeling/shredding required and are only made with real ingredients. That’s something I am happy about!
I love that I can use my Simply Potatoes with whatever I have on hand and have a fresh breakfast casserole in the morning instead of prepared the night before! I just pull out my potatoes, check the fridge to see what veggies I have, add eggs, and cheese and done! 45 mins later I have a hot, fresh, family-friendly breakfast that my entire family (including the kids!) will eat!
Here’s my simple, basic breakfast casserole recipe that can be made with your family in no time! Try it out!
Simple Breakfast CasserolePrint Pin Rate
- 1 bag any variety Simple Potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese any kind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a casserole dish
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper into a large bowl.
- Add potatoes - fold together with egg mixture.
- Add to casserole dish
- Top with Cheese
- Bake for 45 mins or until cheese is melted and bubbly
WANT TO WIN A MONTH’S SUPPLY OF SIMPLY POTATOES? ! HERE’S YOUR CHANCE!
1. Comment below and tell me what you would like to make using Simply Potatoes.
2. Share my Easy Breakfast Casserole pin on Pinterest.
3. Share this post on Facebook.
4. Share this post on Twitter.
*MAKE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW WITH EACH ENTRY*
Contest will run through 3/31. Winner will be chosen by random and notified by email.