This amazing appetizer – Million Dollar Tortilla Rolls Ups are made with just 6 easy ingredients whipped together in mintures!
The great part about this simple snack is that the Million Dollar Dip is really does stand out as the star of the show. This easy recipe is such a simple way to create a fast snack for the kids.
If you’re craving something fast, don’t miss these easy roll-up snacks!
6-Ingredient Roll Up Snack
I really love this tortilla roll-up because it’s packed full of ingredients that I know the kids will love. The slivered almonds are a great dose of protein and they add a really good texture as well.
And since we all know that dips taste better the longer that they sit, you can easily meal prep ahead of time and make this a day or two in advance. Then when everyone is ready for a bite, just add to your tortilla and enjoy!
These roll-ups are great for football tailgating, quick birthday snacks, or even a fun holiday appetizer as well. No one will believe you when you tell them how simple and easy they were to make!
Just gather up the six simple ingredients to get started!
- Mayonaise – Use your favorite brand of mayo here!
- Cheddar Cheese – Any type of shredded cheese will work.
- Green Onions– You’re going to love the taste and flavor that this adds.
- Bacon – Talk about a huge flavor enhancer to this dish!
- Almonds – Slivered almonds are preferred for this recipe.
How To Make Million Dollar Dip Roll-Ups
Step 1. Mix together all of the ingredients into a bowl until combined well.
Step 2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and put on a tortilla and roll up. Store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.
Tips + Variations:
- If you don’t want to add to a tortilla, you can put this Million Dollar dip on top of crackers or pita bread. (bagels, too!)
- Swap out the mayo for Greek yogurt for some extra health benefits.
- Add some different spices and ingredients to really change up the flavors and the taste!
Can you freeze this roll up for later?
No, I wouldn’t. With the dip mixture and the tortillas, you aren’t going to be able to freeze them and unthaw them without messing up the texture.
Can you heat these up?
These are meant to be served cold or chilled. This simple appetizer is best served right when it’s pulled out of the fridge.
How do you store leftovers of these roll ups?
The easiest way to store these roll ups is to put them in a container with a lid and store them in the fridge. This will keep them as fresh as possible for as long as possible.
More Easy Dip Recipes to try:
Million Dollar Tortilla Roll Ups
- 1 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 green onions - diced
- 5 slices bacon - cooked and cut up
- slivered almonds
- flour tortillas
- Mix together all of the ingredients into a bowl until combined well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and put on a tortilla and roll up. Store in the fridge until you're ready to eat.