Million Dollar Dip is made with only 5 ingredients – Mayonaise, cheddar cheese, bacon, green onions, and almonds.
This cheesy, easy dip recipe, also known as Neiman Marcus Cheese Dip tastes great on crackers and pretzels and is perfect for holiday gatherings and a game day appetizer!
This easy dip recipe is a crowd-pleasing appetizer wherever it goes!
5-Ingredient Easy Dip Recipe
This Million Dollar Dip recipe is perfect to whip up when you’re looking for a winning recipe for any event. Even though it’s super easy to make, it tastes like a million bucks!
One of the best parts of this party dip recipe is that you can make it ahead of time (a day or two) and allow it to sit in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it. The flavors really meld all together and make for an amazing taste!
This is a must-make easy dip for your next Christmas party, game day party, or Oscars watching party. Everyone won’t be able to resist it and you’ll see why it’s so addicting!
You only need 5 simple ingredients!
- Mayonaise – I love Hellman’s mayonnaise, but your favorite brand is fine!
- Cheddar Cheese – Sharp cheddar goes perfect!
- Green Onions– Don’t leave this one out. Trust me!
- Bacon – Just throw some bacon in the microwave and cut it up before adding to the dip.
- Almonds – Slivered or slices is best but you can always cut up whole almonds, too.
How To Make Million Dollar Dip
Step 1. Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully combined.
Step 2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and enjoy with your favorite crackers. We like Ritz.
Tips + Variations:
- You can make it ahead of time (a day or two) and allow it to sit in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
- You can substitute the mayonnaise with greek or regular yogurt for less fat.
- Add in a block of cream cheese for a more creamy dip and rich dip.
- Play around with different cheeses to create new cheesy dips!
More Easy Dip Recipes to try:
Million Dollar Dip
- 1 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese – shredded
- 5 Green Onions - diced
- 5 slices bacon - cooked and chopped
- Almonds – Slivered or sliced
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and enjoy with your favorite crackers.