Try this semi-homemade fruit pizza on a soft sugar cookie and topped with creamy, cream cheese frosting today! It’s the best quick and easy Easter Dessert!
Are you ready for spring as much as we are? If mother nature would get the message that April is here and it’s time to warm things up a bit, we’d all be happy, right?!
Well, to speed things along, how about trying this delicious cookie recipe that is semi-homemade and couldn’t be easier?!
Yes, I’m sharing my favorite semi-homemade recipe for Fruit Pizza that you can have made in no time!
To get started, just pick up some storebought sugar cookies from the bakery for about $4 a box OR make my amazing Sugar Cookie Recipe from scratch recipe – either way this cookie recipe will be amazing! Here’s what else you need:
Ingredients Needed To Make Fruit Pizza
- Sugar Cookies – either store-bought, refrigerated sugar cookie dough or homemade sugar cookies from scratch
- cream cheese
- marshmallow fluff
How to Make Fruit Pizza
- First, you take your sugar cookies that are already prepared and add the cream cheese filling /marshmallow spread right on the top
- Next, add your favorite fruit on top of the frosting.
See! I told you it was easy! haha! It’s really as easy as making a quick and easy homemade frosting from two ingredients and then adding fruit. It’s also a great recipe to make with the kids!
If you really want to get in a spring mood – plan to make Fruit Pizza the day you’re dying your Easter Eggs! I have THE BEST How-To Make Vibrant Dyed Easter Eggs that you have to check out next!
This recipe is so easy to make and a favorite of everyone!
Even if your kids aren’t big fruit fans, I guarantee they are gonna love this cookie and will love making it with you! They’re so easy to whip up when you need a fast and fun snack to go along with a big glass of chocolate milk.
I like to make them with mandarin oranges, raspberries, blueberries, and kiwi. It looks like a rainbow of colors! So pretty!
Let the kids add their own fruit to the top of the cookies. Kids love helping! It’s a fun way to be in the kitchen without a ton of mess!
- 1 dozen store bought or homemade sugar cookies
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 small jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bake cookies as directed if using homemade.
- Soften cream cheese on the counter for 30 minutes.
- When soft, add cream cheese to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add marshmallow cream and mix well.
- Add vanilla extra and stir again.
- Top cookies with cream cheese mixture and fruit of your choice. I like blueberries, mandarin oranges, raspberries, and kiwi for a rainbow of color!
Try these delicious reader favorites next!
Pin this Fruit Pizza Recipe for later!