Get breakfast, lunch or dinner on the table FAST and be a star in our family by serving these Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes!
This is a sponsored post by Bisquick and Meijer, but all opinions are my own.
One of my favorite meals of the day is breakfast. Give me some bacon, sausage, eggs, and pancakes any day at any time! And, I don’t just like breakfast food at breakfast time, I like it all day long – even at dinner time. My kids even love when I make breakfast at dinner – Brinner. 🙂
I’m always looking for new, delicious ways to serve up breakfast at dinner time by adding new twists on our favorite recipes. A couple of our favorites are these Homemade Pancakes and Homemade Waffles! While this trusty standby is delicious with butter and maple syrup, I like to change it up and dress up my pancakes by making them a star!
Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes!
That’s right! I’m sharing a recipe today where I’m stuffing my pancakes with a delicious hazelnut spread and topping them with whipped cream, blueberries and strawberries! YUM!!!!
I mean, how could this be bad at all. (it’s NOT!)
I first met this yummy combo at Disney World with their waffles. OH. MY. We all loved it! While I recreate the waffles from time to time, I like to whip up a batch of these Chocolate and Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes on weeknights. Who am I kidding?! I would make these every. single. day.
Take a look at my video on How to Make Chocolate and Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes below to see just how easy it is!
WAIT…did you see that I actually used a boxed mix???? That’s right. Bisquick!! I LOVE Bisquick! I grew up on my mom and dad using Bisquick to make our pancakes, waffles, dumplings, biscuits, cakes and more!
There’s sooooo many uses for Bisquick because it has the best flavor and turns out perfect every. single. time. TRY IT!!! And you definitely need to use it for this amazing Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes
I don’t know about you, but I’m all about anything that makes my life easier and Bisquick does that by providing just the right ingredients for a perfect recipe!
Check out this AMAZING Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes Recipe below! You’re gonna love it!
How to Make Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes
CHOCOLATE & HAZELNUT STUFFED PANCAKES
Get breakfast, lunch or dinner on the table FAST and be a star in your family by serving these Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- whipped cream
- mixed fruit – berries are my favorite!
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except chocolate hazelnut spread until blended being careful to not overmix. Some lumps are just fine!
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon hazelnut spread to the center of the batter and cover with a small amount of batter.
- Cook until the edge is dry and bubbles form on top of the pancake.
- Turn; cook until golden brown.
- Top with whipped cream, fruit and a drizzle of chocolate hazelnut spread.
That’s it! Get breakfast, lunch or dinner on the table FAST and be a star in your family by serving these Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes!
Right now you can get $1 off your next Bisquick purchase when you submit a receipt and to show that you purchased Bisquick at Meijer! SCORE!
Also, enter to win 1 of 16 $1,000 Meijer gift cards when you:
- Watch Bisquick videos
- Vote on your favorite pancake recipe
- Sharing the Bisquick page on Twitter and Instagram
- Uploading your own pancake image with the hashtag #pancakestar and #sweepstakes on Twitter and Instagram
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/11/18. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit https://meijer.com/bisquick. Void where prohibited by law.
Get breakfast, lunch or dinner on the table FAST and be a star in our family by serving these Chocolate & Hazelnut Stuffed Pancakes!1