Are you ready for some summer fun?! I sure am! Summer means longer days, fun in the sun and lots of summer gatherings. And with gatherings come lots of yummy food! YAY! Summer is a time to try out some delicious recipes that your crowd is sure to love! Check out this All-American Burger I created for my family this past weekend! An all-American family cookout calls for an all-American burger recipe!
YUM! The All-American Burger is stacked high with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and a delicious sauce everyone loves! Worcestershire sauce and Dijon are the secret ingredients—serve with lettuce, tomato and classic buns.
I was looking for a recipe that had a little twist on my normal burgers and this recipe fromStop & Shop was definitely a winner! Shop & Stop has a whole simple recipe collection that is perfect for summer gatherings – birthday parties, July 4th get-togethers and more! You’ll find a ton of easy, affordable and quality meals to kick off your summer!
I think thisAll-American Burger recipe is the perfect recipe for your 4th of July celebration this year. It’s easy, full of flavor and even my kids loved it! It’s the perfect recipe to feed a crowd for an affordable price. I love that Stop & Shop has done the planning for you and you can chose one of their MANY recipes to make any weekend this summer! Affordable ingredients and great meals are important to me and the recipes at Stop & Shop are just that – affordable AND great!
Make these All American Burgers for the Fourth of July and your backyard barbecue will be the neighborhood party of the season!
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard divided
- 1/8 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 lb ground beef 93% lean
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 3/4 oz. sliced aged sharp Cheddar
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 to mato slices
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300°F-350°F). For the sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard, plus chipotle powder. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, remaining 2 teaspoons mustard, Worcestershire, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Form into 4 patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- Grill, covered, 4-5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. During the last 2 minutes of grilling, top each patty with 1 cheese slice; grill until melted. Remove from grill.
- Place buns, cut side down, on grill. Grill until lightly toasted. Spread sauce on cut sides of buns. Place burgers in buns, top with lettuce and tomato, and serve.
Check out these recipe for All-American Burgers plus many others in the Stop & Shop Savory Recipe Center! I am sure you’ll find a recipe or two you just have to make this July 4th!