When you think of love, what do you think of? Hearts? Candy? Kisses? Or if you’re like me…CHOCOLATE!
I love, love, LOVE chocolate.
As a matter of fact, I told my husband today that I loved him MORE THAN chocolate. And, he took it as a compliment because he knows just how much I love the dark, creamy, sweet stuff.
And these Peanut Butter Cup Brownies rank right up there with my all-time favorite desserts!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
I love chocolate so much that my mom told me that as a baby I wouldn’t drink white milk so she added a little…you guessed it…Hershey’s Syrup to my bottle! haha! I have no idea why I have this
addiction, er…I mean, love of chocolate!
So, when looking at my favorite inspiration site, Pinterest, when deciding what to make for dessert for dinner with friends last week, I knew that I had to make these yummy Peanut Butter Cup Brownies I’ve been eyeing lately.
And, I’ve got to tell ya…they were worth every. single. calorie.
And judging by the times they’ve been pinned and shared – OVER 101,000 times!!!!! – you like chocolate and peanut butter, too!!!
The recipe I found called for you to make your own homemade brownie mix for these, but I used my favorite go-to boxed brownie mix instead.
I’ve found I get much more compliments on using a box mix than when I make the best homemade recipe I have.
These are soooooo worth it!
My favorite products for this recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 12 cup cupcake pan or a mini muffin tin if you prefer bite size
- Prepare brownies as directed on box
- Spoon the brownie mix evenly into tin. I use an ice cream scoop or mini scoop for even amounts.
- Bake as directed for about 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and then use the back of a spoon to create an indentation in the center of the brownies.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 30 secs and stir until smooth.
- Spoon a small amount into each indentation.
- Top with both chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Cool in pan and then remove to a wire rack to harden up.
- Keep in a sealed container unless you eat them right away...which you will!!
If you love this Peanut Butter Cup Brownie recipe, you have to check out these peanut buttery goodness!!