This Funfetti Dip recipe has just 5 simple ingredients and literally requires no baking or cooking at all! Ready to eat in less than 5 minutes of time!
Let’s just all agree that dessert dips are THE BEST. When you can dip cookies and sweet treats into a dip that makes your tummy happy (and has sprinkles!), you know it’s going to be a good day! This confetti dip makes it to the top of my “easy dessert” list every single time.
Funfetti cake mix dip
I love the creamy texture of this cake mix dip. The whipped cream and cream cheese combo are seriously the best.
And let’s be honest…some days, I just don’t even want to think about turning on the oven and timing anything baking and not burning.
With spring officially here, what better dessert recipe than this cool and fun dip? It’s so easy, just give the ingredients to the kids and let them make it!
Here’s the short list of Funfetti cake dip ingredients –
- Cream cheese – Just one box of 8-ounce cream cheese is needed but it needs to be softened.
- Funfetti cake mix – Literally just the cake mix pouch is all you’ll be using!
- Whole milk – Adds a great flavor and taste.
- Cool Whip – A whole tub (8 ounces) is needed and it needs to be thawed.
- Sprinkles – Have fun and choose fun and funky colors!
How To Make Funfetti Dip
The steps for making this Funfetti dip recipe couldn’t be easier.
Step 1: Combine
Grab a large bowl and mix together all the ingredients minus the cool whip. Once mixed, fold in the Cool Whip.
Step 2: Add Sprinkles
Once mixed, just add in the sprinkles and serve immediately or put in the fridge to chill.
Tips or Variations
- You can really change up the look and flavor by using flavored Cool Whip.
- Add in some mini chocolate chips to give it an extra sweet flavor and taste.
What do you use to dip into dessert dip?
Anything that you want. I’m a huge fan of graham crackers and vanilla wafers but don’t forget about the sliced fruit like apples and strawberries, too.
Animal crackers are a always a hit, too. (and sometimes, I even just eat it by the spoonful!)
Can you freeze the confetti dessert dip for later?
This isn’t really a recipe to freeze because it might change the texture and consistency of the dip. Since it’s so fast and simple to make, I recommend making it fresh.
IF YOU’RE CRAVING MORE CAKE MIX RECIPES, YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! HERE ARE SOME MORE RECIPES I LOVE.
- 10 Tricks To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Homemade
- Homemade Cake Mix
- 35+ Easy Cake Mix Recipes – Hacks Using A Box Cake Mix
- Funfetti Cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 box (15 oz) Funfetti cake mix, unprepared
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cake mix, and milk. Mix with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip until mixed well.
- Top with desired sprinkles and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with your choice of a variety of graham crackers, animal crackers or vanilla wafers.