Thieves Essential Oil is THE ONE oil you need in your medicine cabinet to combat so many things for your well-being and in your home!
Thieves Oil has so many uses that I could never be without it and it’s the #1 way we stay healthy in our home.
What is thieves essential oil used for?
It helps to calm a sore throat, keep teeth healthy and white, kill off any yuks you may have, and to replace every cleaning product under your kitchen sink. There’s even a whole LINE of Thieves products to help keep you healthy and clean that I am in LOVE with!
50 Ways to Use Thieves Essential Oil
When I use Essential Oils there are a few products I can’t live without!
Glass Spray Bottle – Clean surfaces, air, bathrooms and more by mixing up a solution of Thieves, water, and vinegar!
Diffuser – Get the yuks out of the air by using a good diffuser. I have one for every bedroom, living room and kitchen!
Roller Bottles – Mix up a solution to apply Thieves when you’re feeling run down.
What is Thieves oil made of?
Thieves essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma.
Is thieves oil antibacterial?
How To Make Homemade Thieves Oil Blend
Make your own thieves oil at home with the recipe below.
This blend is very strong and must be diluted for safe use. Make sure to add a carrier oil, such as coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil at a ratio of about 1 drop of the thieves blend to 5-10 drops of carrier oil.
- 40 drops clove essential oil
- 35 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 15 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
1.Mix all essential oils together in a dark glass bottle.
50 Ways to Use Thieves Essential Oil
Thieves Oil Uses:
- Apply 1-3 drops around cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
- Apply to upper chest and throat with V-6 Massage Oil for chest tightness.
- Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache.
- Put 4-8 drops in a capsule with olive oil and swallow daily for longevity.
- For skin blemishes, take internally and apply to the skin diluted with V-6 Massage Oil.
- Put a couple drops directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu.
- Diffuse in your home to keep the yuk countdown.
- Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
- Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment for them.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
- Add several drops to your mop water for cleaner floors.
- Mix 8-12 drops with water in a 4 oz. spray bottle to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
- Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
- Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Apply to gums to keep gums healthy.
- Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth.
- Apply a drop or two to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
- Diffuse 15-30 minutes daily in homes or business to solve smells and germs.
- Add 1 drop to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
- Apply to broken bones or joints with V-6 for pain relief and to heal.
- Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain health.
- Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
- Put on cold sores with V-6 to help heal.
- For warts: apply topically, inhale and take 2-3 drops in a capsule to make them disappear.
- Rub on sore joints with V-6 Massage Oil to relieve pain.
- Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop a cold.
- Place a drop in a glass of water every day to prevent yuks.
- Rub 2 drops on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
- Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day.
- Mix 2-4 drops with Coconut Oil and rub on daily for relief of shingle pain.
- Apply a drop around a wound of a cat or dog to clear it up.
- Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
- Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work efficiency.
- Diffuse in your place of business to ward off the germs.
- Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
- Put a few drops in your carpet steamer to disinfect carpet.
- Mix 1-2 drops with honey or Blue Agave in a teaspoon for cough relief.
- Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
- Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
- For the loss of voice, put a drop under your tongue with V-6.
- Inhale for the relief of allergy symptoms.
- Take a vegetable capsule full every day for relief of illness symptoms.
- Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane.
- Put a few drops on a tissue, place near the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs.
- Apply one drop on an infected wound of a cat or dog to clear it up.
- Mix several drops with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Apply to the toes and feet to combat foot fungus.
- Apply with V-6 Massage Oil to poison ivy rashes to relieve the itch.