Thieves Essential Oil is THE ONE oil you need in your medicine cabinet to combat so many things for your well-being and in your home!
Thieves Oil has so many uses that I could never be without it and it’s the #1 way we stay healthy in our home.
What is thieves essential oil used for?
It helps to calm a sore throat, keep teeth healthy and white, kill off any yuks you may have, and to replace every cleaning product under your kitchen sink. There’s even a whole LINE of Thieves products to help keep you healthy and clean that I am in LOVE with!
50 Ways to Use Thieves Essential Oil
When I use Essential Oils there are a few products I can’t live without!
Glass Spray Bottle – Clean surfaces, air, bathrooms and more by mixing up a solution of Thieves, water, and vinegar!
Diffuser – Get the yuks out of the air by using a good diffuser. I have one for every bedroom, living room and kitchen!
Roller Bottles – Mix up a solution to apply Thieves when you’re feeling run down.
What is Thieves oil made of?
Thieves essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma.
Is thieves essential oil antibacterial?
50 Ways to Use Thieves Essential Oil
Thieves Oil Uses:
- Apply 1-3 drops around cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
- Apply to upper chest and throat with V-6 Massage Oil for chest tightness.
- Put a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache.
- Put 4-8 drops in a capsule with olive oil and swallow daily for longevity.
- For skin blemishes, take internally and apply to the skin diluted with V-6 Massage Oil.
- Put a couple drops directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu.
- Diffuse in your home to keep the yuk countdown.
- Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
- Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment for them.
- Add a few drops to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
- Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
- Add several drops to your mop water for cleaner floors.
- Mix 8-12 drops with water in a 4 oz. spray bottle to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
- Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
- Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
- Apply to gums to keep gums healthy.
- Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth.
- Apply a drop or two to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
- Diffuse 15-30 minutes daily in homes or business to solve smells and germs.
- Add 1 drop to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
- Apply to broken bones or joints with V-6 for pain relief and to heal.
- Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain health.
- Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
- Put on cold sores with V-6 to help heal.
- For warts: apply topically, inhale and take 2-3 drops in a capsule to make them disappear.
- Rub on sore joints with V-6 Massage Oil to relieve pain.
- Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop a cold.
- Place a drop in a glass of water every day to prevent yuks.
- Rub 2 drops on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
- Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day.
- Mix 2-4 drops with Coconut Oil and rub on daily for relief of shingle pain.
- Apply a drop around a wound of a cat or dog to clear it up.
- Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
- Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work efficiency.
- Diffuse in your place of business to ward off the germs.
- Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
- Put a few drops in your carpet steamer to disinfect carpet.
- Mix 1-2 drops with honey or Blue Agave in a teaspoon for cough relief.
- Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
- Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
- For the loss of voice, put a drop under your tongue with V-6.
- Inhale for the relief of allergy symptoms.
- Take a vegetable capsule full every day for relief of illness symptoms.
- Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane.
- Put a few drops on a tissue, place near the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs.
- Apply one drop on an infected wound of a cat or dog to clear it up.
- Mix several drops with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
- Apply to the toes and feet to combat foot fungus.
- Apply with V-6 Massage Oil to poison ivy rashes to relieve the itch.