This Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks recipe uses one of my favorite ingredients – Bumble Bee® Albacore White Tuna. Thank you to Bumble Bee for sponsoring today’s conversation!
I love meals that are quick, easy, full of flavor AND good for you! The recipe that I’m sharing today is all that and more!
Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks
These Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks are to die for! I just LOVE all the flavors mixed together. Not to mention, this dish is super affordable!
If you love sushi but don’t like making it at home, this can be a great option! All of the ingredients of a great sushi roll, but not rolled up!
Quinoa, cucumbers, avocado, tuna topped with a spicy mayonnaise sauce made with Siracha sauce and soy sauce all together in one stack. It’s sooooo good!
All you need to do is layer the ingredients in a measuring cup, turn out on your plate and enjoy!
I used Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna for this recipe. It’s the best!
With a firm texture, light color and fresh taste – Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore is the perfect ingredient to deliciously enhance almost any recipe, adding a variety of nutrients – including lean protein, healthy fat and important vitamins and minerals.
What I love about Bumble Bee® is that they offer responsibly wild caught Albacore that is delicious, versatile, high in protein and absolutely perfect as the main ingredient in any meal.
Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore is Non GMO Project Verified, made with sea salt and wild caught!You won’t find any of that soupy stuff you find in other cans of tuna*. The quality is unmatched!
See for yourself – solid chunks of tuna that are perfect for these Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks!
Try this Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks recipe for yourself and discover why Only Bumble Bee® Albacore Will Do™.
Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks
- 1 1/3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 can Bumble Bee®Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Spread on a pan to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
- Using a 1 cup dry measuring cup, layer ¼ cup cucumber, then 2 tablespoons of avocado, then ¼ of the tuna, and 1/3 cup quinoa.
- Carefully turn the cup upside down to turn the stack out onto a plate.
- Drizzle with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sriracha mayonnaise.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bumble Bee® Seafoods.
Learn more about Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore HERE.
*See bumblebee.com for full nutritional facts4