Cake Pops seem to be popping up everywhere this year. Everyone has their own recipes and ways of decorating. But, here’s a simple way to get a “WOW” out of your guests with items you probably already have in your pantry. (minus the lollipop sticks! ha!)
1 box any flavor cake mix you’d like ( I used yellow)
1 can (or homemade) Cream Cheese Frosting
40 lolipop sticks
Favorite chocolate for dipping ( I used Chocolate Almond Bark)
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and bake in 13×9 pan. Cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into small pieces by hand into large bowl.
3. Add frosting and mix well.
4. Form into 1″ balls and place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm. (1hr or more)
5. Remove from freezer and place lollipop sticks into each ball. Dip in melted chocolate and place in styrofoam block to harden. I also sprinkled with colored sugar sprinkles at this point. Chill completely or until ready to serve.
That’s it! Easy as can be!
These look easy to make, fun to serve, and delicious!
That looks so good and is so easy! Thanks for sharing!
You’re welcome Emily! Thanks for stopping by!!
Looks crazy but I’ll bet it’s good!!!
They are good! We’ll have to make some for your when you’re here next week!
I had never heard of these until two weeks ago and now it seems like they are everywhere. I’m excited to see how simple they are! Maybe I’ll make some now
You should try them out, Louise! They are fun to make AND eat!
love cake pops!
So fun, huh?!! Love them! I’m gonna get fancy with them next time! LOL