These Banana Chocolate Granola Muffins are the perfect healthy snack that will keep you coming back whether it’s breakfast, lunch or after school snacks!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Back To Nature Foods for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Back to school snacks are fun and delicious with Back To Nature Granola! I’m partnering with them today to bring you this post!
It’s back to school time and I’m always looking to make delicious and healthy food for the kids. Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or after school snacks, I’m always trying new things! Today I’m sharing this Banana Chocolate Granola Muffins that is super easy to make AND pretty darn good for you!
Banana Chocolate Chip Granola Muffins
These Banana Chocolate Granola Muffins are full of good for you ingredients that my kids love! (and I do, too!) Oats, pumpkin pie spice (hey, it’s Fall, Y’all!) coconut oil, honey and some other good stuff are packed right into these bites of goodness! THEN I top them with Back to Nature Chocolate Delight Granola to take them to a whole other level.
I find that if you top anything with something crunchy and chocolatey, kids are gonna eat it and these Banana Chocolate Granola Muffins are no different!
Back To Nature is all about great tasting products that are better for you. They don’t compromise on taste and have been creating delicious and flavorful recipes inspired by Nature since 1960.
They also offer a lot of products besides granola! Cookies, Crackers, Soup and more! We love that Back To Nature is kosher, gluten-free and is non-GEM.
Knowing I’m giving my kids the very best is important to me! Plus, my kid’s can’t keep their hands off these muffins!
This little sweetie loves muffins anytime during the day, but especially after school when she’s ready for a snack!
I don’t mind giving her these Banana Chocolate Granola Muffins because she won’t get a huge sugar rush and fill up on junk before dinner.
Whip up a batch of these yummy Banana Chocolate Granola Muffins today! They’re so good!
Banana Chocolate Granola MuffinsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup bananas mashed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Back to Nature Chocolate Delight Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, honey, mashed bananas, vanilla, and coconut oil.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring only until combined
- Scoop batter evenly into prepared muffin tin using a large ice cream scoop
- Top with Back to Nature Delight Granola
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set and the tops are slightly brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove to cool completely.