Time:30 minutes or less
Ground beef (1 packet)
Mashed potatoes or instant potatoes
Mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, green beans)
Brown gravy mix
2. Add frozen mixed vegetables to ground beef.
3. In a separate pan cook brown gravy with 2 cups of water or per packet
5. Mix your ingredients in the skillet into a pyrex or pie dish
6. Steam and mash potatoes or make packets of potatoes for a quick alternative
8. Place Shepherd’s Pie in your oven for a quick melt. I placed it on high broil for 5-8 minutes.