Hi there! I am Stefanie with Simple Acres
…just thrilled to share a new family favorite with you! I love making meals for my family. A home cooked meal that is simple and quick is just what us busy moms need. Being a family that raises cattle, lean home grown beef is a cornerstone of many of our dinner meals. Join in as I share this Simple Shepherd’s Pie
my family enjoys.
Simple Shepherd’s Pie
Time:30 minutes or less
Ground beef (1 packet)
Mashed potatoes or instant potatoes
Mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, green beans)
Brown gravy mix
1. Cook and brown ground beef in a skillet
2. Add frozen mixed vegetables to ground beef.
3. In a separate pan cook brown gravy with 2 cups of water or per packet
4.Once gravy is thickened add into your skillet
with your meat and vegetables.
5. Mix your ingredients in the skillet
into a pyrex or pie dish
6. Steam and mash potatoes or make packets of potatoes for a quick alternative
7. Spoon mashed potatoes on meat, vegetable, and gravy mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
8. Place Shepherd’s Pie in your oven for a quick melt. I placed it on high broil for 5-8 minutes.
If you like the sound of this simple and delicious dish you may also enjoy this salad
as well as this dessert.
I hope this Simple Shepherd’s Pie finds its way into you home soon and brings a feeling of comfort and nourishment to all that enjoy it! Dovidenia. XO