Creating healthy, good for you meals for my family is really important me. I love to see my kids gobble up their chicken, ask for more veggies and drink up their water or milk. It makes my mom heart so happy! I try to make meals that they’ll love without adding in a lot of processed foods. The only problem I have is that we all get bored with the same things. I like to mix it up a bit without serving anything yucky in the process! That’s why this Sesame Ginger Asian Chicken couldn’t be more perfect!
YUM! This is an amazingly simple dish that I made with the help of the NEW Chicken Soup for the Soul Meal Builders!
Zaycon Fresh has teamed up with Chicken Soup for the Soul and has created a whole line that just needs paired with Zaycon’s meats – chicken or pork – for the perfect, quick meal! I actually LOVED this sauce! A quick glance at the ingredients and I knew it was good to go for my family. Nothing weird or fake included!
Making this dish was as easy as cutting up the Zaycon Fresh chicken into strips and browning, adding chopped up veggies I had on hand and sauteeing in the same pan – then adding in the sauce and simmering for 5 mins.
That’s it! I had a healthy meal for my family in no time! While you could add add rice or noodles to this dish – I left them out to cut down on carbs. The chicken and veggies filled us up! And I even had some leftovers for my lunch the next day. BONUS!
I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Zaycon Fresh but if you’re not – you’re missing out! I love, love, LOVE them! Zaycon Fresh delivers farm fresh foods right to your town – cutting out the middleman – to bring you the VERY best quality food at low, low prices.
You just go online, checkout their current food available for delivery near you, order, and then pick up at a location near you! So easy! I’ll be sharing the whole process next week – so check back to see how we do it in our family! Check out this chicken breast! Literally the best chicken I’ve had. Ever.
If you want to learn more right away – Check out the Zaycon Fresh website. They have chicken on sale for only $1.69 a pound!! That is cheaper than the store AND you know you’re getting a quality product without hormones or extra additives. It’s FRESH!
- 1 16-oz jar Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame-Ginger Meal Builders Cooking Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lb chicken or pork, cut in strips (or shrimp)
- 2 cups stir-fry vegetables
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet or large wok.
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Brown in the skillet, stirring occasionally (about 4 minutes).
- Add vegetables and Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame-Ginger Meal Builders Cooking Sauce.
- Mix and simmer 8-10 minutes longer or until meat is cooked.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul and Zaycon Foods provided me with complementary products. The opinions I have expressed are my own.