A special memory I have of being little is standing on a chair in my Grandmother’s kitchen with my mother making these sweet, little treats on special occasions.
Marshmallow Surprise desserts are easy and fun for everyone!
* 1 pkg Crescent Rolls
* Melted Butter
* Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture
* Preheat oven according to Crescent Roll package directions and unroll.
* Cut into 6 squares if using the new whole sheet Crescents from Pillsbury or divide into triangles if using traditional Crescents.
* Dip the marshmallow in the melted butter and then coat with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
* Place 1 marshmallow into the center of crescent and pull the sides up over the marshmallow, pinching it closed.
* Place in a greased muffin tin and top with butter and a sprinkle of the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
* Bake for 10-12 minutes or until puffy and browned.
I dare you to try to keep your kids out of the butter and cinnamon/sugar while you’re trying to get these little treats baked.
It really IS impossible.